Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||Island in New Caledonia|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Kumo on Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Sylvie Pondélis (15/17)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Francis Bordas (Runner-up)|
Kanawa has no insignia.
Kanawa is one of two competing tribes on Koh-Lanta: Pacifique.
Their tribe color is red.
- Christine Isoart, a driving school manager, from Toulon;
- Eliane Vigneron, a master tailor in the Navy, from Toulon;
- Francis Bordas, a retired steward, from Périgord;
- Jérôme Villaseque, a constable diver, from Haute-Savoie;
- Pierre Vaney, a graphic artist, from Nancy;
- Sylvie Pondélis, a instructing funeral, from Île-de-France;
- Thierry Ramos, a butcher, from Drôme;
- Véronique Lobjoie, a advertising manager, from Picardie;
- ► Christine Isoart;
- ► Eliane Vigneron;
- ► Francis Bordas;
- ► Pierre Vaney;
- ► Thierry Ramos;
- ► Véronique Lobjoie.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.