|Born:||April 8, 1996|
|Alliance(s):|| Gondol Alliance|
Dara Women's Alliance
Julia Sokolowski is a contestant from Survivor: Kaôh Rōng.
The youngest woman thus far to compete, Julia proved to be a strategic player, attempting to play both sides after the merge to secure herself better footing in the game. However, this strategy eventually incurred the distrust of Aubry Bracco and others, and in cleaving toward Scot Pollard and Kyle Jason, Julia found herself in the minority after Tai Trang shifted his allegiance to Aubry. Her elimination soon followed.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Julia Sokolowski (19)
Tribe Designation: Beauty
Current Residence: Boston, Mass.
Occupation: College Student
Personal Claim to Fame: My trip to Tanzania. I taught English to a class of 83 third graders and rebuilt and restored classrooms. I also hiked the base of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Inspiration in Life: My 17-year-old brother, Eric. He was born with a heart defect called hypo-plastic left heart syndrome and has undergone a series of 4 open heart surgeries. He is a fighter and my inspiration every day.
Hobbies: Skiing, hip hop & contemporary dancing and flirting.
Pet Peeves: Really slow walkers and entitled people.
3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, driven and versatile.
If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? A photo of my family because they're my rock! A camera because I love taking pictures to document memories and for Instagram! An iPod because a girl's gotta jam out!
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Natalie Tenerelli because she was a young, female player, Jenna Morasca and Parvati Shallow because of their ability to strategically combine sex appeal and intelligence, and Andrea Boehlke because she is a wholesome farm girl with big dreams.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win the million dollars and also pay off my college tuition! I want to prove to everyone who ever doubted me that I am strong, strategic and intelligent, not just some Barbie princess, dumb blonde.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I would be a huge asset on camp. I have done Habitat for Humanity so I know how to build shelter. I have killed cows in Africa, worked on a farm, and know how to make fire. I'm also quick, excellent at puzzles, and have strong social skills from job experience and being a college student.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have amazing social skills, because I'm majoring in PR, so I'm studying strategic ways to persuade and manipulate people. I have strong instincts and I am very athletic. I've always been competitive and I am a hard working, smart girl.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Julia's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|2||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|3||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|4||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|5||Exiled to To Tang Camp1|
|7||No Tribal Council|
|11||Tai|| Aubry, Cydney,|
Joe, Michele, Tai
|Voted Off, Day 29|
| Voted for|
^1 In The Devils We Know, Julia was not placed on a tribe at the tribe switch and was sent to the original To Tang camp, granting her immunity from Tribal Council.
- In June 2016, Julia gave her thoughts in two interviews about how her former Survivor: Kaôh Rōng castmates Aubry Bracco and Caleb Reynolds would do in Survivor: Game Changers.
- Julia is the youngest contestant to compete on Survivor: Kaôh Rōng and the youngest female Survivor contestant at the time of filming.
- Julia became the first castaway to have been exiled immediately after an odd-numbered tribe switch since Sugar Kiper of Survivor: Gabon.
- Julia currently ties with Tai Trang for the record of the most consecutive Reward Challenges won, either by tribal and/or individual, with 8.
- Julia was voted out on Day 29, which was April 27, 2015. Julia's boot episode aired on April 27, 2016, exactly one year later. Julia is the only contestant with this distinction.
- Julia lost 11 lbs. during her time on Kaôh Rōng.
|Survivor: Kaôh Rōng Castaways|