|Born:||September 30, 1988|
► Ta Keo
In Worlds Apart, he was best known for his physical strength which made him useful during the premerge phase. However, after the merge he was the primary target. He went on a short immunity run, however, once he lost he was eliminated.
In Cambodia, he was on the tribe that dominated in every challenge during the premerge phase so he avoided going to Tribal Council during the pre-merge. However, after the merge, he reverted back to his old ways; going on an immunity run which made him a target. After losing immunity at the final 8, he was voted out for being the biggest challenge threat.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Joe Anglim, 25
Season: Survivor: Worlds Apart
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Joe's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Nagarote Tribe Immune|
|4||Nagarote Tribe Immune|
|5||Escameca Tribe Immune|
|9||Jenn|| Dan, Mike, Rodney,|
|Voted Off, Day 24|
| Voted for|
Joe was chosen by public vote as one of the twenty castaways to compete on Survivor: Cambodia for a second chance at Survivor.
Joe was a part of the Bayon tribe. On Day 1, he formed an alliance with Jeremy Collins. He was respected by his tribe because he was the provider. However, Stephen Fishbach was jealous of him. Bayon won the first two Immunity Challenges. On Day 7, a tribe swap occurred, and Joe along with Keith Nale, Ciera Eastin, and Kass McQuillen were switched to the Ta Keo tribe. Ta Keo won the next 3 Immunity Challenges. He along with the rest of the tribe minus Terry Deitz made a final five alliance. However, on Night 13, Terry told the tribe that he was leaving the game due to his son's condition. Joe along with the others hugged him and wished him luck. The next day, another tribe swap occurred and Joe along with Keith switched back to Bayon. Bayon won the Final Immunity Challenge before the merge.
On Day 17, the tribes merged with 13 players remaining. Joe was a part of the Bayon alliance which consisted of most of the former Bayon's and former Ta Keo's Spencer Bledsoe and Kelly Wiglesworth. Joe won the first 4 individual Immunity Challenges so he was ineligible to be voted out for a while. However, after he was told that Stephen was targeting him he started to target him. On Day 25, the team of Joe, Abi-Maria, Ciera, Spencer, and Tasha Fox won the Reward Challenge. During the reward, Ciera proposed that they get rid of Stephen because of his advantage. After Joe won his 4thimmunity in a row he along with Keith, Spencer and Tasha decided to join Kelley Wentworth, Abi-Maria Gomes, and Ciera in blindsiding Stephen. However, at Tribal Council, Jeremy played his idol on Stephen negating the five votes cast against him blindsiding Ciera. After failing to win the next Immunity Challenge, Joe was targeted by Stephen once again; however, his alliance targeted Stephen. At Tribal Council, Stephen used his advantage to steal Joe's vote so Joe was ineligible to vote at Tribal Council. However, Stephen was blindsided. With 8 players remaining the castaways got to meet their loved ones. Joe got to meet his dad Pat. After Kelley won the Loved Ones Challenge, she chose to share the reward with Keith, Abi, Kimmi Kappenberg, and Joe. Joe's dad told him that he considers him a friend which touched Joe because his dad has been hard on him all his life. On Day 32, Joe fainted during the Immunity Challenge which was won by Keith. Medical checked him out and he was eventually ok. Knowing that he was a target he talked to Jeremy and Spencer about voting Abi out because everybody wants to take her to the end and they considered doing that. However, at Tribal Council Joe was voted out in a 6-1-1 vote.
At the Final Tribal Council, Joe said that his vote is open and then told Tasha that she was unaware and played Jeremy's game, and asked Tasha to name a move she made; Tasha said that she was the one who orchestrated Joe's elimination, not Jeremy. Ultimately Joe along with the rest of the jury unanimously voted for Jeremy to win the title of Sole Survivor.
At the Reunion Show, Jeff revealed that Joe broke the record for being safe for the most amount of time at 28 days, and he and Keith hold the record for most tribal immunity wins at six. He then said that Joe won four individual Immunity Challenges which is one short of the record, has won the third most individual Immunity Challenges only behind Ozzy Lusth and Rob Mariano but they have played more seasons than him and is the first person to be ineligible to vote at Tribal Council. After that he asked how many of the castaways got hate mail for voting Joe out and Jeremy, Kelley, Tasha, and Abi raised their hands.
|Joe's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Bayon Tribe Immune|
|2||Bayon Tribe Immune|
|3||Ta Keo Tribe Immune|
|4||Ta Keo Tribe Immune|
|5||Ta Keo Tribe Immune|
|6||Bayon Tribe Immune|
|8|| ||Individual Immunity|
|10|| ||Individual Immunity|
|12||Abi-Maria|| Abi-Maria, Jeremy, Kelley,|
Kimmi, Spencer, Tasha
|Voted Off, Day 32|
| Voted for|
^1 In You Call, We'll Haul, Kelley used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Joe's vote against her.
^2 In Like Selling Your Soul to the Devil, Jeremy used a Hidden Immunity Idol on Stephen, negating Joe's vote against him.
^3 In My Wheels Are Spinning, Stephen used a Vote Steal advantage on Joe, preventing him from voting at Tribal Council.
- Joe, along with Jeremy Collins, appeared in an episode of The Young and the Restless on January 27, 2016.
- Joe, along with Tina Wesson, Rob Mariano, Rupert Boneham, Cirie Fields, Woo Hwang, Natalie Anderson, Jeremy Collins, and Kelley Wentworth, competed on a Survivor edition of The Price Is Right primetime special that aired on May 23, 2016. Joe helped win his partner, Latrina, a trip to Borneo in their pricing game. On the wheel, Joe and Latrina won $1,000 and made it to the Showcase Showdown where they won their Showcase which included a computer, a game room, and a Toyota Prius. The charity Joe was playing for was Stand Up to Cancer.
|Statistics of Joe Anglim|
|Total votes received:||16|
|Days spent on Redemption Island:||N/A|
- Joe is the youngest male castaway on the Nagarote and Bayon tribes.
- Joe is the only castaway from the Nagarote tribe not to be from California at time of filming.
- Joe was the only member of the original Nagarote to be switched to Escameca at the tribe switch.
- Joe lost 17 lbs. (8 kg) during Worlds Apart.
- In Worlds Apart, every time Joe received a vote, Rodney Lavoie Jr. was one of them.
- Joe is the only Nagarote male to be on the jury, as Vince Sly was eliminated before the jury stage and Will Sims II made it to the Final Tribal Council.
- Joe and Keith Nale are the seventh and eighth castaways to reach the merge without attending a Tribal Council, after the entire original Tandang tribe in Survivor: Philippines.
- Joe is the third castaway to win the first individual Immunity Challenge in two separate seasons, following Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien and Ozzy Lusth.
- Joe holds the record for total challenge wins in 2 seasons, with 23 total challenges won.
- Joe in Cambodia was ineligible to be voted for for the longest period of time in the Survivor franchise, first being eligible to receive votes on Day 29. Joe broke Marcus Lehman's immunity record on Day 24.
- Technically, however, Yul Kwon was immune from being voted out for the most days, as his tribe did not go to the first two Tribal Councils and he found the Hidden Immunity Idol, which protected him from being voted out until Day 38.
- Joe is the first castaway who was rendered ineligible to vote because of another player's advantage.
- As an extension, Joe is the first castaway to be eligible to receive votes at a Tribal Council they did not vote at, excluding Day 38 in Final Two seasons.
- Joe lost 22 lbs. during his time in Cambodia.
- Despite lasting 32 days in Cambodia, Joe never cast a vote against the person voted out at Tribal Council; this 32-day stint is a record for most days lasted without successfully voting someone out. Two of his votes were negated by Hidden Immunity Idols, two were as part of an outright minority, one was for the secondary target of a split vote, and one was stolen by Stephen and used unsuccessfully.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/215017/
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/25/survivor-young-and-restless-joe-anglim-jeremy-collins
- ↑ http://parade.com/472671/joshwigler/survivor-big-brother-amazing-race-the-price-is-right-photos/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zguryBwlc4E
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8YDSMiOOUE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfkofcgDro
|Survivor: Worlds Apart Castaways|
|Survivor: Cambodia Castaways|