|Born:||September 14, 1975|
|Occupation:||Medical Marijuana Dispenser|
James Logan "Jim" Rice III is a contestant from Survivor: South Pacific.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Jim Rice (35)
Tribe Designation: Savaii
Current Residence: Denver, Colorado
Occupation: Medicinal Marijuana Dispenser
Personal Claim to Fame: I've worked on Wall Street, won over 40 poker tournaments, started several successful businesses and earned my MBA at a top five school from the University of Michigan.
Inspiration in Life: My dad. The guy rocks and is responsible for who I am.
Hobbies: Playing guitar, playing poker and anything outdoors.
Pet Peeves: Close-mindedness and disingenuous people.
3 Words to Describe You: Ambitious, magnanimous and competitive.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ethan. The dude dominated so much and was such a good guy that they practically gave him the one million.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: Life experience and excitement.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I am the most unique person to ever apply!
Why you think you will be the Sole Survivor: No one with my combination of character, intelligence, cunning and athleticism has ever been on Survivor.
Survivor: South Pacific
|Jim's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|4||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|6||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|Edna|| Albert, Brandon, Coach,|
Cochran, Edna, Rick, Sophie
|Voted Off, Day 24|
|10||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 25|
| Voted for|
^1 In Double Agent, the vote ended with a 6-6 tie between Keith and Rick, forcing a revote. Jim did not change his vote on the revote.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Jim states that he had applied to compete on Survivor.
- Along with fellow South Pacific contestant Brandon Hantz, Jim set the record of holding 240 lbs (109 kg) in the Shoulder the Load challenge.
- Jim is only male contestant to win immunity and be voted out in the same episode without said episode being the season finale or giving up immunity and be promptly voted out.
- Jim claimed on that he was asked for Survivor: Blood vs. Water, but both he and his wife were unable to compete.
- Jim was one of 32 contestants eligible to be selected to compete on Survivor: Cambodia, but was not chosen to be on the final cast.
|Survivor: South Pacific Castaways|