Infamously known for stripping for peanut butter and chocolate with ally Heidi Strobel in The Amazon, Jenna managed to win four individual Immunity Challenges, and became the first contestant to secure six of seven jury votes on her way to becoming the Sole Survivor.
Jenna returned in All-Stars two seasons later, but pulled herself from the game early on due to her mother's failing health.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Jenna Morasca models swimwear on a freelance basis while also competing in beauty pageants. She has won the Venus Swimwear competition two years in a row (2001 and 2002) and was second runner-up in the Miss Pennsylvania U.S.A. beauty pageant in 2001. Additionally, she is currently a junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in zoology.
Morasca's hobbies include horseback riding, sleeping and hanging out with her animals (she has a dog, a ferret, three birds, two guinea pigs and a fish). She describes herself as honest, outgoing and funny. If she could hold political office, she'd be President of the United States so she could make all the important decisions. Her favorite sport is football. Her favorite teams are the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Denver Broncos. Her hero is her mother, who has been fighting breast cancer for over ten years. If she wins the money, she wants to buy a car and put a huge sound system in it, chrome wheels and detailing. She also wants to pay off her family's bills and take a trip to Italy with her mom and dad.Morasca is currently single and living in Bridgeville, Penn. Her birth date is February 15, 1981.
Since being crowned Sole Survivor of SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON, Jenna Morasca continues to model swimwear on a freelance basis. She and fellow contestant Heidi Strobel posed for the cover of Playboy, which ultimately became the second best-selling cover of 2003. She also did an anti-fur campaign for the animal rights group PETA. Jenna got a chance to test her acting skills when she guest-starred in the Off-Broadway play "Pieces" in New York City, which ultimately led to an invitation to join the cast permanently for its six-week run. She has won the Venus Swimwear competition two years in a row (2001 and 2002) and was second runner-up in the Miss Pennsylvania U.S.A. beauty pageant in 2001. Additionally, she is currently a junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in zoology.
Jenna's hobbies include horseback riding, sleeping and hanging out with her animals (a dog, a ferret, three birds, two guinea pigs and a fish). She describes herself as honest, outgoing and funny. If she could hold political office, Jenna would be president of the United States so she could make all the important decisions. Her favorite sport is football. Her favorite teams are the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Denver Broncos. Her hero is her mother, who fought breast cancer for over twelve years before passing away late last year.Jenna is currently single and living in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania. Her birth date is February 15, 1981.
Jenna was on Jaburu. On Jaburu, she aligned with the younger women members Heidi Strobel, Shawna Mitchell, Deena Bennett, and Christy Smith. When Jaburu lost immunity on Day 6, Jenna joined her alliance in voting out Janet Koth. When Jaburu lost immunity again on Day 9 Jenna helped her alliance vote out JoAnna Ward. A Tribe Switch resulted in Jenna, Shawna, and Deena remaining on Jaburu. The new Jaburu tribe lost immunity on Day 18. At Tribal Council, Jenna joined Deena, Rob Cesternino, and Matthew von Ertfelda in voting out Shawna for her closeness with Alex Bell.
Jenna reached the merge. Jenna alliance now with Alex and Rob managed to control the first few votes, voting out Roger Sexton for his sexism, and Dave Johnson for being a physical and mental threat at the first two post-merge Tribal Councils. Jenna even won immunity on Day 24 However, on night 27, Jenna turned on Deena, and joined everyone minus Christy and Deena in voting her out for turning on Alex. At the Survivor Auction, Christy outbid Jenna, winning her letter from home, but when another bid was put out by Jeff, the other players let Jenna win the second letter which was from her ill mother. Jenna was upset at Christy for outbidding her. At Tribal Council, she along with Heidi and Alex voted for Matthew, but Alex was blindsided.
Heidi and Jenna were furious at Rob for turning against Alex at Tribal Council. While the men were out working, Heidi and Jenna lobbied Christy to align with them in order to oust one of the men. Jenna won the next Immunity Challenge. At Tribal Council, she contributed to Christy's elimination. On Day 36, Jenna broke down in tears, and said she wanted to leave. At Tribal Council, she voted for Rob, but Heidi was voted out. With Hedi gone, Jenna was targeted by the men, but foiled their plan by winning immunity. Matthew formed a secret alliance with Jenna to take her to the final two. Although Jenna was interested in siding with Butch Lockley, the tribe unanimously voted him out, sending him to the jury 3-1. Jenna won the Final Immunity Challenge. She voted out Rob due to his strong strategic game.
At the Final Tribal Council, Jenna was criticized for her lack of work ethic and even wanting to quit a few days earlier. Due to her relationships with the jury, Jenna was ultimately awarded the title of Sole Survivor in a 6-1 vote, only losing Butch's vote.
|Jenna's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Jaburu Tribe Immune|
|3||Jaburu Tribe Immune|
|5||Jaburu Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Alex, Christy, Dave,|
Deena, Heidi, Rob
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
^1 In Sour Grapes, Jenna had won Individual Immunity, but gave it to Heidi during Tribal Council.
Jenna M. returned to Survivor and was assigned to the Mogo Mogo tribe. Jenna M. originally had plans to start an all-female alliance with fellow tribemates Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien and Shii Ann Huang, but things were quickly broken up when the first Survivor winner, Richard Hatch, overheard them scheming on the first day and reported it back to the two other tribe members of Mogo Mogo, Colby Donaldson and Lex van den Berghe. Mogo Mogo did not have to worry though, as the tribe won the first two Immunity Challenges.
However, from Days 6-8, Jenna M. revealed that she was not as focused on the game, stating that she "felt a vibe" that her cancer-stricken mother's condition was worsening. Kathy saw she was not eating and told her to eat something. When Jenna M. told Kathy about her mother's declining health, Kathy comforted her and told her that she would not hate Jenna M. if she quit. When the tribes convened at the supposed Immunity Challenge on Day 9, Jenna M. decided to quit the game, regretting leaving her mother. Amber Brkich from rival tribe Chapera gave Jenna M. a hug after getting host Jeff Probst's approval. After Jenna M. announced she was withdrawing from the game, Jeff called in a boat for her, cancelled the Immunity Challenge, and she received hugs from all remaining players in the game. While walking to the boat, Jeff told her they were thinking of her. She went home and rushed to her mother's bedside. Eight days after Jenna M. returned home, her mother passed away.
|Jenna M.'s Voting History|
|Episode|| Jenna M.'s|
| Votes Against|
|1||Mogo Mogo Tribe Immune|
|2||Mogo Mogo Tribe Immune|
|3||No Tribal Council|
|Quit, Day 9|
- In Summer of 2009, Jenna hosted the TVGuide special "Survivor Millionaires: Where Are They Now?" and appeared alongside the first eighteen Survivor winners.
- On January 9, 2010, Jenna attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- In 2012, Jenna graduated from Columbia University where she earned a master's degree in counseling and clinical psychology.
- In February 2018, Jenna was facing charges of a DUI possession of drug paraphernalia after she was found passed out in her car.
Relationship with Ethan Zohn
- Jenna dated fellow Sole Survivor and All-Stars contestant Ethan Zohn. In 2013, after a ten-year relationship, Ethan and Jenna officially ended their relationship.
- Jenna's strip with fellow The Amazon contestant Heidi Strobel led to a spread in Playboy magazine, which reportedly earned her yet another million dollars. She also appeared near-nude in an anti-fur ad for PETA with Africa winner Ethan Zohn that featured the slogan "I'd Rather Dance Naked Than Wear Fur!" In addition, Jenna modeled swimwear and was the CEO of a model scouting company called Model Challenge USA, which she founded in 2004.
- In 2003, Jenna had a part in the Off-Broadway play 'Pieces'.
- In 2004, Jenna was on the Board of Directors for Animal Friends in Pittsburgh.
- In 2005, Jenna replaced Richard Hatch as co-host (with Dalton Ross) of CBS's Survivor Live, an internet talk show devoted to the current season of Survivor. She has since hosted the show throughout five entire seasons - Palau, Guatemala, Panama, Cook Islands, and Fiji.
- Jenna also had a minor role in the TV movie The Scorned in 2005.
- Jenna was also a contestant on a the February 28, 2005 episode of Fear Factor, which starred former reality television contestants. She was eliminated in the second round by Omarosa.
- In 2005, Jenna appeared as a contestant in a special "Castaway Special" episode of Family Feud, where she competed with Shii Ann Huang, Susan Hawk, Tijuana Bradley, and Christa Hastie. The five competed against Jon Dalton, Richard Hatch, Rudy Boesch, Ethan Zohn, and Rupert Boneham.
- Jenna appeared on the premiere episode of Celebrity Paranormal Project on VH1, along with Gary Busey and several others.
- Jenna and Ethan Zohn also appeared as guest chefs on the Food Network show Dinner: Impossible.
- In 2011, Ethan and Jenna made an appearance on the fourth season of Celebrity Apprentice 4, where their former All-Stars castmate Richard Hatch was a contestant.
- Castaways Jenna Morcasa and Ethan Zohn competed on the 19th season of CBS' The Amazing Race and finished 10th. They were the second Survivor couple to compete on the show, following Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich.
- Jenna made an appearance on Celebrity Ghost Stories in 2012.
- Jenna is currently the only castaway to be the youngest contestant on two separate seasons, being the youngest on both The Amazon and All-Stars.
- Jenna's luxury item in The Amazon was a Zeta Crown.
- Jenna is the first person to win individual immunity and give it up to another player. She is so far the only female contestant to do so. Jenna is also currently the only contestant to give away immunity, be left vulnerable, and not be voted out.
- Jenna is the first female contestant to win the Final Immunity Challenge and win the game.
- Jenna is tied with Kelly Wiglesworth, Kim Spradlin, and Chrissy Hofbeck for the most individual immunity wins out of any female player in a single season, with 4.
- Jenna is the youngest female to win Survivor, being 21 during filming and 22 when declared the Sole Survivor. Jenna was the overall youngest person to win until Fabio Birza was declared the Sole Survivor of Nicaragua at the age of 21.
- Jenna was the first female to win the most individual Immunity Challenges outright and become the Sole Survivor. Vecepia Towery also won the most individual Immunity Challenges with 2, but she tied with Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien and Tammy Leitner in Marquesas.
- Jenna is the first female in her twenties to win the title of Sole Survivor.
- Jenna was the first female to quit the game and the first female to be eliminated without being voted out.
- In All-Stars, Jenna became the first person to not attend a Tribal Council in a season. She was followed by Jonathan Libby, Wanda Shirk, Gary Stritesky, Kourtney Moon, Dana Lambert, Caleb Reynolds and Pat Cusack.
- Jenna is one of three returning players (along with Michael Skupin and Colton Cumbie) to never be voted out.
- Jenna was nominated in Survivor: America's Tribal Council in the Sexiest Female category, but lost to Amber Brkich.
- In an interview on Rob Has a Podcast, it was revealed that Jenna and Ethan Zohn were considered to return in South Pacific, after applying for The Amazing Race. The couple declined the offer, saying they were not interested in competing against each other.
- Jenna is the first person to leave the game due to a family emergency. She would be followed by Terry Deitz in Cambodia.
- Jenna is one of fifteen castaways, along with Rob Mariano, Keith Tollefson, John Palyok, Amber Brkich, Ethan Zohn, Richard Hatch, Hayden Moss, Twila Tanner, Jon Dalton, Whitney Duncan, Natalie Anderson, Nadiya Anderson, Michael Jefferson, and Caleb Reynolds to compete on other reality shows besides Survivor.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/20568/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/20505/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Siot3wyRpqc
- ↑ http://www.wpxi.com/news/former-survivor-contestant-revived-with-narcan-accused-of-dui/699847008
- ↑ Jordan,, Julie (February 18, 2013). "Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Break Up After 10 Years Together". People. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20675065,00.html. Retrieved March 2, 2013.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77FDuebx9J4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4cqInxEczs&index=3&list=PL917BFFC401A0EEEB
- ↑ http://www.tvlatest.com/article/2611/Amazing+Race+19+begins+production%3B+two+teams+revealed+(SPOILERS)
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2359787/
- ↑ Cesternino, Rob (October 14, 2011). "We Chew the Fat with Jenna Morasca About Survivor and The Amazing Race". Rob Has a Podcast. http://robhasawebsite.com/jenna-morasca-survivor-amazing-race-2/.
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Survivor: The Amazon Castaways|
|Survivor: All-Stars Castaways|