|Birth Date||February 15, 1981|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Jaburu|
|Tribe(s)||██ Mogo Mogo|
Infamously known for stripping for peanut butter and chocolate, Morasca outlasted fifteen other competitors to become the sixth Sole Survivor. She returned for All-Stars, but was worried for her mother's worsening health condition, prompting her to quit the competition to be with her mother.
Jenna Morasca models swimwear on a freelance basis while also competing in beauty pageants. She has won the Venus Swimwear competition two years in a row (2001 and 2002) and was second runner-up in the Miss Pennsylvania U.S.A. beauty pageant in 2001. Additionally, she is currently a junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in zoology.
Morasca's hobbies include horseback riding, sleeping and hanging out with her animals (she has a dog, a ferret, three birds, two guinea pigs and a fish). She describes herself as honest, outgoing and funny. If she could hold political office, she'd be President of the United States so she could make all the important decisions. Her favorite sport is football. Her favorite teams are the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Denver Broncos. Her hero is her mother, who has been fighting breast cancer for over ten years. If she wins the money, she wants to buy a car and put a huge sound system in it, chrome wheels and detailing. She also wants to pay off her family's bills and take a trip to Italy with her mom and dad.
Morasca is currently single. Her birth date is February 15, 1981.
Survivor: The AmazonEdit
|Jenna's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Jaburu Tribe Immune|
|3||Jaburu Tribe Immune|
|5||Jaburu Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
|Alex, Christy, Dave,|
Deena, Heidi, Rob
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
Jenna was invited back to play once more on Survivor: All-Stars, and was placed at the Mogo Mogo tribe. Jenna originally had plans to start an all-female alliance with fellow tribemates Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien and Shii Ann Huang, but things were quickly broken up when the first Survivor winner, Richard Hatch, overheard them scheming on the first day and reported it back to the two other tribe members of Mogo Mogo. Mogo Mogo need not worried though, as the tribe won the first two Immunity Challenges.
However, from Days 6-8, Jenna revealed that she wasn't as focused on the game, stating that she "felt a vibe" that her mother's condition was worsening. When the tribes convened at the supposed Immunity Challenge in Day 9, Jenna decided to quit the game, regretting leaving her dying mother, who was in a battle with cancer. She withdrew from the game, rushing to her mother's bedside. Eight days after Jenna returned home, her mother passed away.
|Statistics of Jenna Morasca|
|Total number of days||48|
|Total votes received||3|
|Days spent at Redemption Island||N/A|
|Jenna M.'s Voting History|
|Episode|| Jenna M.'s|
| Votes Against|
|1||Mogo Mogo Tribe Immune|
|2||Mogo Mogo Tribe Immune|
|3||No Tribal Council|
|Quit, Day 9|
- In 2012, Jenna graduated from Columbia University where she earned a master's degree in counseling and clinical psychology.
Relationship with Ethan ZohnEdit
- Morasca dated fellow winner and Survivor: All-Stars contestant Ethan Zohn. In 2013, after a ten year relationship, Ethan and Jenna have officially ended their relationship.
- Morasca's strip with fellow contestant Heidi Strobel led to a spread in Playboy magazine, which reportedly earned her yet another million dollars. She also appeared near-nude in an anti-fur ad for PETA with Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn that featured the slogan "I'd Rather Dance Naked Than Wear Fur!" In addition, Morasca modeled swimwear and was the CEO of a model scouting company called Model Challenge USA, which she founded in 2004.
- In 2004, Morasca was on the Board of Directors for Animal Friends in Pittsburgh.
- In 2005, Morasca replaced Richard Hatch as co-host (with Dalton Ross) of CBS's Survivor Live, an internet talk show devoted to the current season of Survivor. She has since hosted the show throughout five entire seasons - Survivor: Palau, Survivor: Guatemala, Survivor: Panama, Survivor: Cook Islands, and Survivor: Fiji.
- In 2003, Morasca had a part in the Off-Broadway play 'Pieces'.
- Morasca also had a minor role in the TV movie The Scorned in 2005.
- Jenna was also a contestant on a the February 28, 2005 episode of Fear Factor, which starred former reality television contestants. She was eliminated in the second round by Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth.
- Morasca appeared on the premiere episode of Celebrity Paranormal Project on VH1, along with Gary Busey and several others.
- Morasca and Ethan Zohn also appeared as guest chefs on the Food Network show Dinner: Impossible
- They even made an appearance on the fourth season of the Celebrity Apprentice, where their former castmate Richard Hatch was a contestant.
- Survivors Jenna Morasca and Ethan Zohn competed on the 19th season of CBS's The Amazing Race and finished 10th. They were the second survivor couple to compete on the show, following Rob Mariano and Amber Mariano 
- Jenna is the youngest female winner upon being declared Sole Survivor. She was 22 years, 2 months, and 27 days old when she won Survivor on May 11, 2003.
- Jenna is the first person to win Survivor with the vote difference in the Final Vote being greater than 3.
- Jenna is also the only winner to quit in a later season.
- Jenna's luxury item in The Amazon was a Zeta Crown.
- Jenna is the first person to finish 16th on a season but not be the lowest ranking player in that season.
- Jenna is the first person to win individual immunity and give it up to another player.
- She is so far the only female contestant to do so.
- She is currently the only contestant to give away immunity, be left vulnerable, and not be voted out.
- Jenna is tied with Kelly Wiglesworth and Kim Spradlin for the most Individual Immunity wins out of any female player in a single season, with 4.
- Jenna is one of three returnees (along with Sandra Diaz-Twine and Michael Skupin) to never be voted out.
- Jenna and Sandra are the only two winners to play the game more than once and never get voted out.
- Jenna is the first contestant to quit the game outside of Tribal Council (she quit before a challenge).
- Jenna is one of seven winners (along with Ethan Zohn, Rob Mariano, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Tom Westman, Richard Hatch, and Tina Wesson) to play more than once and not be a member of the jury in any season.
- Jenna is the first person to leave a season without casting a single vote, as she quit All-Stars before Mogo Mogo lost any Immunity Challenges.
- Jenna was the youngest contestant on both Amazon and All-Stars.
- She is the only player to be the youngest on two different seasons.
- Jenna is the first youngest contestant of a season to win the title of Sole Survivor.
- Jenna was nominated in Survivor: America's Tribal Council in the Sexiest Female category, but lost to Amber Brkich.
- Jenna was invited to Heroes vs. Villains, but turned it down because of Ethan's cancer.
- Jenna is the first female to quit and the first female to be eliminated without being voted off.
- Jenna made an appearance on the TV-Movie, The Scorned
- Whenever Jenna received votes, one of them was from Christy Smith, including Jenna's jury votes.
- ↑ Jordan,, Julie (February 18, 2013). "Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Break Up After 10 Years Together". People. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20675065,00.html. Retrieved March 2, 2013.
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Survivor: The Amazon Contestants|
Alex Bell · Butch Lockley · Christy Smith · Daniel Lue · Dave Johnson · Deena Bennett · Heidi Strobel · Janet Koth · Jeanne Hebert · Jenna Morasca · Joanna Ward · Matthew von Ertfelda · Rob Cesternino · Roger Sexton · Ryan Aiken · Shawna Mitchell
|Survivor: All-Stars Contestants|
Alicia Calaway · Amber Brkich · Colby Donaldson · Ethan Zohn · Jenna Lewis · Jenna Morasca · Jerri Manthey · Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien · Lex van den Berghe · Richard Hatch · Rob Cesternino · Rob Mariano · Rudy Boesch · Rupert Boneham · Shii Ann Huang · Susan Hawk · Tina Wesson · Tom Buchanan