|Birth Date||July 16, 1977|
|Hometown||Franklin, New Hampshire|
|Occupation|| Single mother|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Pagong|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Saboga|
► Mogo Mogo
██ Chaboga Mogo
Jenna was most notable for not having a videotape during the show's first Reward Challenge regarding the survivor's loved ones.
Originally from Franklin, New Hampshire, Jenna is an aspiring actress/host and currently lives in Burbank, California, with her twin daughters, Sadie and Sabrina.
Jenna describes herself as energetic, competent and athletic. Her favorite sports are football and basketball, which she loves to play. Her favorite television shows are "Nip/Tuck" and "Scrubs," and her favorite feature film is "Fight Club." Her musical tastes run the gamut from The Doors to Eminem.
A perfect day for Jenna begins with an early hike up Runyon Canyon before going for a swim. She would then take her daughters to the playground and out for fondue, followed by a raucous game of paintball with six of her close friends. At night, she'd go dancing.
Lewis made her first appearance during Survivor: Borneo, where she was on the Pagong tribe. Her gain to fame was in the eighth episode, the final nine castaways were supposed to receive videos from home, which they would compete to get to see. Lewis was eager to see her daughters, but Jeff Probst announced that her tape did not make it on time for the challenge, leaving a very distraught Jenna. Lewis was later voted off the island by three contestants who had an alliance and by Sean Kenniff, who was voting based on alphabetical order. Lewis was voted out 4-3-1. She became the second member of the jury and cast her vote for Kelly Wiglesworth to win the game at the Final Tribal Council (though Wiglesworth ultimately lost to Richard Hatch by a jury vote of 4-3).
|Jenna's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Pagong Tribe Immune|
|3||Pagong Tribe Immune|
|5||Pagong Tribe Immune|
|9||Richard|| Richard, Rudy,|
|Voted Off, Day 27|
| Voted for|
Jenna Lewis returned as an All-star in Survivor's eighth season Survivor: All-Stars. She was placed on the Saboga tribe with fellow Borneo contestant Rudy Boesch. Originally, she formed an alliance with tribe mates Rupert Boneham, Jerri Manthey and Rudy to target former winners Tina Wesson and Ethan Zohn. After Saboga lost the first Immunity Challenge, her alliance succeeded in voting out Tina. When Saboga continued their losing streak, Jenna targeted alliance member Rudy for his old age and injured foot. Everyone joined the plan but Rupert, who had grown to see Rudy as a father figure. Jenna lived the next few days in safety, with Mogo Mogo's Jenna Morasca quitting on Day 9 and Saboga winning their first Immunity Challenge on Day 12.
At the Day 13 Reward Challenge, it was revealed that the last tribe to finish would be dissolved with the remaining members being spread throughout the remaining tribes. Saboga came in last place and was dissolved. Jerri and Ethan were sent to Mogo Mogo while Jenna and Rupert were sent to Chapera. Upon joining Chapera, Jenna and Rupert quickly joined Rob Mariano's majority alliance. Jenna lived the rest of the pre-merge stage of the game in safety, never having to visit Tribal Council due to Sue Hawk quitting on Day 18 and Chapera dominating the rest of the Immunity Challenges.
Upon merging, Jenna stuck with Rob's alliance and voted out ex-Mogo Mogo members Lex van den Berghe and Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien. When the last remaining Mogo Mogo member Shii Ann Huang won immunity, Jenna voted with Rob in blindsiding Alicia Calaway. When Shii Ann failed to win immunity, Jenna and the rest of the tribe voted her out. At the final 5, Tom Buchanan became the swing vote between Jenna's alliance with Rupert and Rob's alliance with Amber Brkich. Not wanting to lose his alliance, Rob convinced the other four castaways to blindside Tom. When Amber won the final four Immunity Challenge, Jenna became the crucial swing vote between her original alliance with Rupert, or her newer alliance with Rob. Afraid of inducing a tie-breaker challenge, she betrayed her original ally and Rupert was sent packing. After losing the Final Immunity Challenge, Jenna was left at the mercy of Rob. Unfortunately for Jenna, Rob's alliance with Amber was stronger than his alliance with Jenna and she was voted out, just short of the Final Tribal Council.
At the Final Tribal Council, Jenna congratulated the finalists and asked what they would do with the money if they won. Rob claimed he would use the money for a basket college scholarship fund. Amber said she would use the money for something moscodiscophy. Jenna respected Rob's aggressive game play over Amber's, so she voted for him to win.
|Statistics of Jenna Lewis|
|Total number of days||65|
|Total votes received||15|
|Days spent at Redemption Island||N/A|
|Jenna L.'s Voting History|
|Episode|| Jenna L.'s|
| Voted Against|
|3||No Tribal Council|
|4||Saboga Tribe Immune|
|5||Chapera Tribe Immune|
|6||No Tribal Council|
|7||Chapera Tribe Immune|
|8||Chapera Tribe Immune|
|10||Mogo Mogo Tribe Immune|
|Voted Off, Day 38|
| Voted for|
Sometime after All-Stars, a 42-minute sex video featured Lewis and husband Travis Wolfe in a Las Vegas hotel room circulated across the internet. It was originally reported that Lewis and Wolfe made the sex video purely for their own private use and that it was accidentally leaked onto the Internet. In interviews, Lewis even talked about the embarrassment she said she felt at the prospect of anybody being able to see her naked and performing sexual acts. However, this came into question as reports appeared suggesting that Lewis deliberately made and released the sex tape in order to increase her fame and make money from it. In some interviews, Lewis even mentioned how people could buy the video, arousing further suspicion. In December 2004, the New York Daily News reported that she, her husband and her manager were behind the website selling the video, and were receiving 70 percent of the sales profits.
- Jenna was the only contestant on Borneo not to receive a video from home. She got to watch hers only after her elimination.
- Her starting tribes on both of her seasons were yellow.
- Jenna was the only woman from the original Saboga tribe to make the merge rather the final three in Survivor: All-Stars.
- In both of her seasons, Jenna's jury vote went to the eventual runner-up.
- Along with Rupert Boneham, Lewis has been affiliated with all four Survivor: All-Stars tribes, being originally placed in Saboga, which was dissolved, then adopted by Chapera, switched to Mogo Mogo, and made it to the merged Chaboga Mogo.
- Jenna Lewis is the only castaway to have their family member disqualified during the Loved Ones reward challenge. Jenna's brother Jai drank some of his water while he was still eating his dish (a tarantula). He was disqualified because the rules stated that a contestant could drink water only once they finished eating.
- Jenna was the replacement for Colleen Haskell on All-Stars after Colleen declined the offer to return.
- Jenna was the youngest contestant on Borneo.
- In Borneo, every Pre-merge tribal, she voted for a male
- Jenna's luxury item in Borneo was a Journal.
- On both her seasons, Jenna created the names of the merged tribes: in Borneo, she proposed "Rattan" and Sean Kenniff added the "A", forming "Rattana"; and in All-Stars, she created the tribal name "Chaboga Mogo".
- Jenna is the first contestant to set a record for the most votes received in a single season with a total of 11. She is the first contestant to have a double digit total.
- Jenna is the first contestant from New Hampshire.
- Jenna is the first female Jury member.
- Jenna and Rupert Boneham hold the record for most days without attending Tribal Council. On Survivor: All-Stars they attended the first two Tribal Councils (on Days 3 and 6), and since Day 7 they didn't lose an Immunity Challenge until the merge. The next time they went to Tribal Council was day 27, which means they didn't attend it for a record 21 days.
- Jenna made an appearance in the TV-movie, The Scorned.
- Jenna was the lowest ranking Borneo returnee.
- Jenna was the last victim of Sean Kenniff's alphabet strategy; he never voted for Kelly.
|Survivor: Borneo Castaways|
|Survivor: All-Stars Castaways|
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Sardinia!