|Born:||July 8, 1971|
James Miller is a contestant from Survivor: Palau.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Born and raised in Hohenwald, Tennessee, James Miller moved to Northlake, Illinois when he was 13 years old. In 1990, he graduated from West Leyden High School.
Miller was employed by the United States Navy from October 1990 until October 1992 as a seaman apprentice. He received an honorable discharge from active duty.
He then attended Southeast College of Technology in Mobile, Alabama, where he studied computer information systems. He then transferred to Faulkner State University, where he studied biological science. Miller currently operates a crane at a steel company. He previously worked as a maintenance operator, torch operator and general laborer.
Miller enjoys biking, weight-lifting and adventure-seeking. He describes himself as outgoing, funny and always happy.
Miller currently resides in Mobile, Alabama, with his wife, Brandi, and their four children. He has one sister, Teresa. His birth date is July 8, 1971.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|James's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
| Bobby Jon, Ibrehem;|
Bobby Jon, Stephenie2
|Voted Off, Day 15|
^1 In The Best and Worst Reward Ever, the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between Angie and Bobby Jon, forcing a revote. James did not change his vote on the revote.
^2 In Jellyfish 'n Chips, the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between James and Ibrehem, forcing a revote. Stephenie changed her vote to James on the revote, eliminating him from the game.
- On January 9, 2010, James attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- In 2010, James Miller played an unnamed character on The Walking Dead.
- James was the oldest male contestant on Ulong and the only one in his 30s.
- James and tribemates Bobby Jon Drinkard and Ibrehem Rahman are the first Survivor contestants from the state of Alabama.
- When the Koror tribe found out that James was voted out they quoted his famous lines, "you ain't lyin'" and "come on".
|Survivor: Palau Castaways|