|Namesake|| Jalapão state park in|
|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)||██ Timbira|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Timbira on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member||Carolina Eastwood (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member||J.T. Thomas (Winner)|
Jalapao was a tribe on Survivor: Tocantins.
Their tribe color was red.
- Carolina Eastwood, a bartender from West Hollywood, California.
- J.T. Thomas, a cattle farmer from Samson, Alabama.
- Joe Dowdle, a real estate sales agent from Austin, Texas.
- Sandy Burgin, a bus driver from Louisville, Kentucky.
- Spencer Duhm, a college student from Lakeland, Florida.
- Stephen Fishbach, a Corporate Consultant from New York City, New York.
- Sydney Wheeler, a Model/Interior Designer from Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Taj Johnson-George, an former R&B singer from Nashville, Tennessee.
In the beginning of Survivor: Tocantins, Jalapao had to vote one person to not go on a four-hour trek. The majority voted for Sandy, and she had to go by plane.
- Jalapao contained the first teenager to play Survivor, Spencer Duhm.
- The tribe names that start with "J" (Jaburu, Jacaré, and Jalapao) all are based in a season shot in Brazil.
- Jalapao is the first red starting tribe that wasn't switched pre-merge.
- Taj is the only female from this tribe to make the merge.
- She was also the only member of the tribe to be a member of the Jury.
- Jalapao is the ninth red tribe.