Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||The Jabiru Stork|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Tambaqui on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Janet Koth (15/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Jenna Morasca (Winner)|
Jaburu had no insignia.
Jaburu was a tribe from Survivor: The Amazon.
The notable difference of Jaburu, as opposed to tribes in previous seasons, was that it was originally an all-women tribe. Although they struggled with day-to-day camp life and the obvious age gap between their members, their high spirits and drive to win helped them defeat their male rivals. Their tribe color is yellow.
- Christy Smith, a children's adventure guide from Basalt, Colorado.
- Deena Bennett, a deputy district attorney from Riverside, California.
- Heidi Strobel, a gym teacher from Eldon, Missouri.
- Janet Koth, a homemaker from Manchester, Missouri.
- Jeanne Hebert, a marketing director from North Attleboro, Massachusetts.
- Jenna Morasca, a swimsuit model from Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.
- Joanna Ward, a guidance counselor from Orangeburg, South Carolina.
- Shawna Mitchell, a retail saleswoman from Redwood City, California.
- ► Alex Bell, a triathlon coach from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Deena Bennett
- ► Jenna Morasca
- ► Matthew von Ertfelda, a restaurant designer from Washington, D.C.
- ► Rob Cesternino, a computer projects coordinator from Wantagh, New York.
- ► Shawna Mitchell
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Jaburu is the first all-female tribe in Survivor history. The other seasons with all-female tribes were Survivor: Vanuatu (Yasur), Survivor: Panama (Bayoneta and Casaya), and Survivor: One World (Salani).
- Jaburu is the second tribe (following Ogakor) to get into an altercation over smuggling food. Janet Koth was blamed for smuggling in a granola bar that was found at the bottom of Jaburu's storage container.
- Jaburu is the first tribe since Ogakor to not visit the first Tribal Council, and produce the winner of the season.