|This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into Survivor Wiki.|
Please help improve this article by adding links relevant to the context within the existing text.
|"It's Survivor Warfare"|
|Episode Number:||1/15 (442)|
|Original Release:||February 25, 2015|
|Viewership (in millions):||10.04|
|Next:||"It Will Be My Revenge"|
It's Survivor Warfare is the season premiere of Survivor: Worlds Apart.
Reward/Immunity Challenge: Ladder Daze
The tribes will race down a ramp and go through an obstacle where they will make their way to a large wooden crate, which contains a ladder. They will then choose to open the crate by using keys to unlock locks or they can untie knots. Both methods will release the ladder. Once they have the ladder free, they will use it to go up, across, and down a tall platform and through another series of obstacles. They will then use the ladder to make their biggest decision in the challenge of which puzzle to solve. There are three choices. The first puzzle has only five pieces, but it requires a person to see the big picture. The second puzzle has ten pieces in it and requires a person to see things more visually. The third puzzle has the most pieces at fifty, but it is also the most straight forward. All of these puzzles average the same amount of time to finish. If the right person is put on the right puzzle, they may be able to finish faster than average. The first two tribes to finish their puzzle win immunity.
Reward: Fire making kit (1st place); flint (2nd place)
Winners (in order of finish): Nagarote and Escameca
| Tribal Council 1:|
So (4 votes)
Carolyn, Max, Shirin, Tyler
Carolyn (2 votes)
| VOTED OFF:|
|“||(voting for So) I haven't trusted you from the beginning. You've lied to me from Day 1. I hope it's you and not me tonight.||”|
|“||(voting for Carolyn) We have to keep the tribe strong and you are the lesser of two evils.||”|
– So Kim
|“||This moment is absolutely my worst nightmare. I never would have imagined that I'd be sitting here the first one voted out. They definitely made a mistake. You're going to see that team self-destruct because they did, they kicked off someone who is clearly an asset in challenges. I mean, this hurts a lot and I think that I'm just trying to absorb the shock of it all.||”|
– So Kim
Still in the Running
Behind the Scenes
- According to Shirin, the third puzzle in the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge actually had 54 pieces, instead of 50.
- This episode was nominated for Outstanding Cinematography for Reality Programming and Outstanding Picture Editing for Reality Programming at the 67th Emmy Awards.
- This episode aired on Shirin's birthday.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/02/26/wednesday-final-ratings-empire-american-idol-suvivor-the-100-black-ish-nashville-adjusted-down/367873/
- ↑ http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-31-2015-second-chances-shirin-oskooi-interview/
- ↑ http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominees-winners/2015/outstanding-cinematography-for-reality-programming
- ↑ http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominees-winners/2015/outstanding-picture-editing-for-reality-programming
|Survivor: Worlds Apart Episodes|
"It's Survivor Warfare" · "It Will Be My Revenge" · "Crazy Is as Crazy Does" · "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner" · "We're Finally Playing Some Survivor" · "Odd Woman Out" · "The Line Will Be Drawn Tonight" · "Keep It Real" · "Livin' on the Edge" · "Bring the Popcorn" · "Survivor Russian Roulette" · "Holding On for Dear Life" · "My Word Is My Bond" · "It's a Fickle, Fickle Game" · "Reunion"