|Individual Start (Koh-Lanta)|
|Description:||11 castaways begin the game in a sole tribe, while 2 others live isolated until they reach the challenge site and compose new tribes|
|Appearances:||Koh-Lanta: La Nouvelle Édition|
- » » Christina Chevry, a waitress from Bouches-du-Rhône.
- » Florence Delbarre, an educator from Hérault.
- » » Isabelle Da Silva, a storekeeper from Yvelines.
- » Laurence Pizzocchia, a fitness instructor from Lausanne.
- » Laurent Maistret, a model from Val-de-Marne.
- » Martin Bazin, a hotel manager from Savoie.
- » » Moundir Zoughari, an entrepreneur from Paris.
- » Philippe "Phil" Bizet, a worker from Seine-Maritime.
- » Philippe Duron, a straw-bottomed chair repairer from Drôme.
- » Sandra Acabado, an insurance sales representative from Var.
- » Sara Tallon, a fitness room manager from Var.
On Day 1, 11 castaways are marooned. After a starting challenge that rewarded an Immunity Necklace (the French equivalent of Hidden Immunity Idol) to one man (Martin) and one woman (Sandra), the 11 are told that they will not be divided into teams: instead, they will be the members of a sole tribe. On Day 3, they compete in an individual Immunity Challenge won by Laurent, and Isabelle is voted out at the first Tribal Council.
Unknown to the sole tribe members, on Day 1, Freddy and Teheiura are left in the jungle by a truck. During the first three days, they have to get through the rainforest to join the other castaways on the challenge site, on Day 4. Then everybody is told that a Schoolyard Pick will be held to determine two new tribes, with Freddy and Teheiura as the captains. The pick is followed by a Reward Challenge: by winning the challenge, Freddy's tribe (Simban) is allowed to stay on the former sole tribe camp, while Teheiura's tribe (Tengah) is sent to an untouched site.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.