|Namesake:||Fijian word for "turtle"|
|Tribe Type:||Expansion Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 13|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Takali|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Takali & Vanua on Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Michaela Bradshaw (14/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Hannah Shapiro (Co-Runner-Up)|
Ikabula is a tribe from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. Their tribe color is green.
- ► Bret LaBelle, a police sergeant from Dedham, Massachusetts.
- ► Hannah Shapiro, a barista from West Hollywood, California.
- ► Jay Starrett, a real estate agent from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- ► Michaela Bradshaw, a vacation club saleswoman from Fort Worth, Texas.
- ► Sunday Burquest, a youth pastor from Otsego, Minnesota.
- ► Will Wahl, a high-school student from Long Valley, New Jersey.
A Tribe is Born
On Day 13, both Takali and Vanua were summoned for what appeared to be another Reward Challenge. Jeff Probst then surprised the contestants by announcing a tribe switch. The two tribes would be splitting into three, with the new Ikabula tribe receiving one more member than the other two tribes, at the expense of having to build their camp from scratch. Upon drawing buffs, many of the new Ikabula tribe members were upset, especially Michaela Bradshaw, who threw her new buff on the ground in frustration.
Setting Up Camp
After heading to their new beach, the tribe particularly had trouble with getting a fire started, until Michaela was able to get a flame going. With the camp now set up, the former Vanua majority agreed upon sticking together to vote out former Takali members Bret LaBelle and Sunday Burquest. However, this would be put on hold, as the new tribe had surprising success in challenges, despite them somewhat being at a disadvantage.
The Game Unfolds
At the Ikabula camp, Jay Starrett and Will Wahl realized that there must be a Hidden Immunity Idol, and they have to search for it. The two were overjoyed when they finally found it, but this celebration was cut short as Michaela catches them in the act, and the two are forced to let her in on the secret about the idol.
After finally losing an Immunity Challenge, it seemed like either Bret or Sunday would be going home, with the two mutually agreeing to write each other's names down. When finalizing the plan, Michaela overplayed her hand when she showed her alliance that she had the whole game thought out already. Worried that Michaela would become a physical and strategic threat down the road, along with the fact that she knew about their idol, Will and Jay decided to flip on her, and along with Bret and Sunday's votes against Michaela, she was sent packing in a 4-2 vote, leaving Hannah Shapiro on the outs.
- Ikabula is the third tribe to neither be a starting tribe or a merged tribe, following The Outcasts and Angkor.
- Ikabula is the first tribe to have a numerical advantage over rival tribes after a tribe switch in which the number of people per tribe was not based on the number of members each tribe had pre-switch. This was done in order to offset the disadvantage of having no pre-existing shelter on the Ikabula beach.