Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||Fijian word for "turtle"|
|Tribe Type:||Expansion Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 13|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Takali|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Takali & Vanua on Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Michaela Bradshaw (14/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||(TBA/20)|
Ikabula is a tribe from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. Their tribe color is green.
- ► Bret LaBelle, a police sergeant from Dedham, Massachusetts.
- ► Hannah Shapiro, a barista from West Hollywood, California.
- ► Jay Starrett, a real estate agent from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- ► Michaela Bradshaw, a vacation club saleswoman from Fort Worth, Texas.
- ► Sunday Burquest, a youth pastor from Otsego, Minnesota.
- ► Will Wahl, a high-school student from Long Valley, New Jersey.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Ikabula is the third tribe to neither be a starting tribe or a merged tribe, following The Outcasts and Angkor.
- Ikabula is the first tribe to have a numerical advantage over rival tribes after a tribe switch in which the number of people per tribe was not based on the number of members each tribe had pre-switch. This was done in order to offset the disadvantage of having no pre-existing shelter on the Ikabula beach.