|Born:||March 4, 1977|
Ibrehem Rahman is a contestant from Survivor: Palau.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Ibrehem Rahman attended Tuskegee University, where he pursued a degree in mechanical engineering. He most recently attended the University of Alabama, where he pursued a degree in business. He currently works as a waiter and has done some modeling and acting in New York and Miami for the last two years. He has previously worked as an account executive for a telephone company, pharmaceutical representative and engineering intern.
Rahman's hobbies include eating, cooking and learning history. He describes himself as passionate, eclectic and aggressive. His hero is his mother, whom he describes as the most courageous, loving and caring person that he knows.
Rahman is currently single and residing in Birmingham, Alabama. His birth date is March 4, 1977.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Ibrehem's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
| James, Stephenie;|
|7||Stephenie||Bobby Jon, Stephenie|
|Voted Off, Day 18|
^1 In The Best and Worst Reward Ever, the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between Angie and Bobby Jon, forcing a revote. Ibrehem voted for Angie on the revote.
^2 In Jellyfish 'n Chips, the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between Ibrehem and James, forcing a revote. On the revote, Ibrehem did not receive any votes to be eliminated.
- On January 9, 2010, Ibrehem attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Ibrehem and two of his tribe mates, Bobby Jon Drinkard and James Miller, are the first Survivor contestants from the state of Alabama.
- Ibrehem Rahman is the first and currently only Muslim to compete on Survivor.
- Ibrehem was the only Ulong member to have immunity at a Tribal Council (Jolanda Jones of Ulong also won individual immunity, but didn't have it at Tribal Council).
- He is the first, and so far only, contestant to receive immunity via an immunity vote from the opposite tribe.
- He was the first contestant to be eliminated from a tribe of 3 in the tribal phase of the game. The second is Russell Swan.
- Both times Ibrehem received votes in Palau, he received exactly two- one from a man and one from Stephenie.
|Survivor: Palau Castaways|