|Born:||August 24, 1981|
|Hometown:||Key West, Florida|
He is one of the more well known players from Palau, especially for his alliance with Tom Westman, which lasted until Ian gave up in the Final Immunity Challenge and asked Tom to vote him out in order to reaffirm his friendship with Tom and Katie Gallagher.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Born and raised on a horse farm in Ambridge, Pennsylvania, Ian Rosenberger attended Quigley Catholic High School in Baden. While there, he lettered in soccer and spent his summers as a camp counselor. He also volunteered his time with the McGuire Home, an organization that helps children with mental and physical disabilities.
Rosenberger will soon be a graduate of Pennsylvania State University, where he majored in agricultural extension and educational leadership. Last year, he served as the president of the university's Undergraduate Student Government and as Penn State's Homecoming King. Currently, Rosenberger works as a dolphin trainer and dolphin-assisted therapist for children with disabilities in Key Largo, Florida. He was previously employed as an outdoor adventure group dynamics facilitator, wedding disc jockey, street performer at a major amusement park and construction worker.
Rosenberger enjoys being outside, playing good music with his friends and reading. He describes himself as gregarious and passionate. He is most proud of participating in Penn State's Dance Marathon, the largest student-run philanthropy in the world, where he did not sit or sleep for 48 hours and helped raise $3 million for children with cancer.
Rosenberger is currently single and living in Ambridge, Pennsylvania. He has one younger sister, Kahla (12). His birth date is August 24, 1981.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Ian's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Koror Tribe Immune|
|2||Koror Tribe Immune|
|3||Koror Tribe Immune|
|4||Koror Tribe Immune|
|6||Koror Tribe Immune|
|7||Koror Tribe Immune|
|8||Koror Tribe Immune|
| Jenn, Tom;|
|Voted Off, Day 38|
| Voted for|
^1 In The Ultimate Shock, the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between Ian and Jenn, forcing a revote. Nobody changed their vote on the revote, forcing a fire-making tiebreaker. Ian won the tiebreaker and remained in the game.
- On January 9, 2010, Ian attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Ian got married to Samia Brahimi on April 30, 2016.
- Ian is the fourth-tallest Survivor contestant, at 6'8" (207 cm). He is just short of Cliff Robinson, Scot Pollard, and Mitchell Olson, who are 6' 10" (208 cm), 6' 11" (210 cm), and 7 feet (213 cm) respectively.
- Ian was the youngest member of Koror.
- Ian was the first male to win a fire making challenge as a tiebreaker. Ian was also the first castaway to win a fire making challenge at the final four as Stephenie LaGrossa won her fire making challenge as a result of Ulong being decimated to its last two members.
- Ian is the first of three contestants to have been verbally voted out, without a formal vote taking place. He would be followed by Brandon Hantz in Survivor: Caramoan and Jeff Varner in Survivor: Game Changers.
- Because Palau was the first season with 20 castaways, Ian was the first castaway to be the 18th person eliminated from a season.
- Ian was offered a chance to return for Survivor: Cambodia, but he declined.
|Survivor: Palau Castaways|