|"I'm No Dummy"|
The Tikiano tribe at the Survivor Auction.
|Episode Number||10/14 (339)|
|First Broadcast||April 18, 2012|
|Viewership (in millions)||9.96|
|Previous||“Go Out with a Bang”|
|Next||“Never Say Die”|
I'm No Dummy is the tenth episode of Survivor: One World.
Challenge: Survivor Auction
The Survivors would have $500 US dollars to bid on numerous items including food, a shower, and some love from home. Players may not pool money or share items. The auction will end without notice.
|Reward Challenge: Survivor Auction|
Alicia, Chelsea, Christina, Kat, Kim, Leif, Sabrina, Tarzan, & Troyzan
|Donuts and Iced Coffee||$160|
|Chips, Guacamole and a Margarita||$400|
|Protein Shake and Bananas||$100|
|Shower with Shampoo and Toothbrush||$40|
|BLT Sandwich and Iced Tea||$180|
|Peanut Butter and Chocolate||$240|
|Letter From Home||$500|
|Letter From Home||$500|
|Advantage in the Next Immunity Challenge||$420|
|Covered Item (Cake for the Whole Tribe)||$160|
|'Lasagne' (not aired)||$80|
Challenge: Return From The Dead
The castaways would face an amalgam of some of the past challenges of the season. They must untie a large knot to release a ring, and the first four would go to the next round. Then they would bounce coconuts off of a net to burst a target. They first two to burst all three move to the final round. The final round consisted of hitting three targets in a row. The first to do so would win immunity.
Winner: Troyzan Robertson
|Immunity Challenge: Return From The Dead|
Christina & Kim
Alicia, Chelsea, Kat, Leif, & Sabrina
| Tribal Council 10:|
Leif (4 votes)
Chelsea, Kat, Sabrina, & Tarzan
Tarzan (3 votes)
Alicia, Christina, & Kim
Kim (2 votes)
Leif & Troyzan
| VOTED OFF:|
|“||(voting for Kim) Kim, you're a fantastic player and probably the best girl here.||”|
|“||(voting for Leif) Leif, I think you have been really wishy-washy from Day 1, and it makes everyone feel a little uneasy.||”|
|“||This has definitely been one of the number one things I've always wanted to do, being able to sleep under the stars and really just take it all in. The whole guys and girls thing, that definitely was an interesting thing. I can't believe I'm here. It kind of feels like it was coming sooner or later. I definitely gave it my all. I've no regrets.||”|
Still in the Running
| || || || || || || || |
| || || || |
Behind The Scenes
- In a secret scene, after Jay's departure, Kim went to Troyzan and confessed that the new Salani alliance was a temporary one, to pave way of the rise of the original all-women Salani alliance; and explained that she never planned to take Troyzan and Jay at the final four. To Troyzan's shock, Kim also revealed that Jay was gunning for him before Tribal Council.
- It appeared that Christina left her money unused at the Survivor Auction. However, in a Twitter announcement, Christina reveals that she actually purchased a lasagna for $80, hence why she could not outbid Troyzan.
Life at Ponderosa
A euphoric Leif left Tribal Council and made his way to the van, where he was comforted by Dr. Liza, the in-game psychologist. In his post-game check-up, it was revealed that Leif started the game weighing 131 lbs. and after 27 days, he was down to 116.7 lbs. losing a total of 13.3 lbs. When Leif arrived at Ponderosa, he was welcomed by the other Jury members, where Michael was in disbelief that Leif lost that much weight.
The day after Leif's elimination, the Ponderosa "Tree Mail" announced that in the kitchen, a cooler containing a large tuna awaits. Jonas prepared the fish for them, with Leif as his "apprentice." Both filleted the tuna and ate some of it raw with some sauce and wasabi. Later, Jonas used the remaining fish meat to make sushi for lunch. Jonas then created a new delicacy, which he called the "Samoan Guacamole."
- This episode marks the first Survivor Auction since “Off with Their Heads!” from Survivor: Samoa.
- For the second consecutive episode, Tarzan is the only person to vote for someone of the same gender.
- The episode title is said by Alicia Rosa after Troyzan presents her with the plan of joining up with him, Tarzan, Christina and Leif to make a five-some and take out one of the other women. Alicia says in a confessional how the plan seems plausible and says, "I'm no dummy!"
- ↑ http://www.spottedratings.com/2012/02/spotvault-survivor-cbs-one-world-spring.html
- ↑ Cha, Christina (April 19, 2012). "@Christina_Cha What did you eat?". Twitter. https://twitter.com/#!/Christina_Cha/statuses/192871771425349633. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
|Survivor: One World Episodes|
“Two Tribes, One Camp, No Rules” · “Total Dysfunction” · “One World Is Out the Window” · “Bum-Puzzled” · “A Bunch of Idiots” · “Thanks for the Souvenir” · “The Beauty in a Merge” · “Just Annihilate Them” · “Go Out with a Bang” · “I'm No Dummy” · “Never Say Die” · “It's Gonna Be Chaos” · “It's Human Nature” · “Perception Is Not Always Reality”