|"I'm a Wild Banshee"|
|Season:||Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers|
|Episode Number:||2/14 (515)|
|Original Release:||October 4, 2017|
|Viewership (in millions):||8.15|
|Previous:||"I'm Not Crazy, I'm Confident"|
|Next:||"My Kisses Are Very Private"|
I'm a Wild Banshee is the second episode of Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.
Reward/Immunity Challenge: Crossroads
Three members of each tribe will swim out to a floating net ring. They must then dive down and maneuver sets of puzzle pieces and bring them to the remaining two members. The two remaining players will then use the pieces solve a signpost puzzle featuring previous Survivor locations. The first two tribes to finish win.
Reward: Fishing kit (1st place); lines and lures (2nd place)
Winners (in order of finish): Soko and Levu
| Tribal Council 2:|
Simone (5 votes)
Ali, Devon, Lauren, Patrick, Ryan
Patrick (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
Simone and Patrick were shown writing each other's names down, but neither gave a confessional.
|“||I’m very proud of myself for trying something that I was very uncomfortable with. I was able to adapt to the environment. This definitely was a milestone for me. I’m thankful for the chance to connect with interesting people, but I got blindsided. My Survivor adventure is over and I’m sad, but I’m living with it.||”|
Still in the Running
- Feeling Better: Patrick Bolton vomits from drinking water early in the morning. He and Ryan Ulrich then share a view of the sunrise.
- The places on the signpost puzzle reference previous locations of Survivor seasons.
- Previous locations included in the signpost puzzle were Borneo, Australia, Kenya, Panama, Vanuatu, Palau, China, Gabon, Samoa, Nicaragua, the Philippines, and Cambodia.
- Previous locations not included in the signpost puzzle were the Marquesas Islands, Thailand, Brazil, Guatemala, and the Cook Islands. Fiji, where this and three other previous seasons were filmed, was also not included.
- Ali Elliott, Ryan Ulrich, and Simone Nguyen had the most confessionals this episode, with 4.
- This episode's title was said by Patrick Bolton in reference to his personality.
|Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Episodes|
"I'm Not Crazy, I'm Confident" · "I'm a Wild Banshee" · "My Kisses Are Very Private" · "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around" · "The Past Will Eat You Alive" · "This Is Why You Play Survivor" · "Get to Gettin'" · "Playing with the Devil" · "Fear of the Unknown" · "Buy One, Get One Free" · "Not Going to Roll Over and Die" · "The Survivor Devil" · "Million Dollar Night" · "Reunion"