Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 16|
|Tribes Merged:|| Coyopa|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Julie McGee (12/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Natalie Anderson (Winner)|
Huyopa has no insignia.
Their tribe color is green.
- ►► Alec Christy, a student from Winter Park, Florida.
- ►► Baylor Wilson, a student from Nashville, Tennessee.
- ►► Jaclyn Schultz, a media buyer from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- ►► Jeremy Collins, a firefighter from Foxboro, Massachusetts.
- ►► Jon Misch, a financial assistant from Waterford, Michigan.
- ►► Josh Canfield, a singer, actor, and writer from New York City, New York.
- ►► Julie McGee, a model and owner of spray tan business from Atlanta, Georgia.
- ►► Keith Nale, a fire captain from Shreveport, Louisiana.
- ►► Missy Payne, an owner of a competitive cheerleading gym from Dallas, Texas.
- ►► Natalie Anderson, a Crossfit coach and physical therapy student from Edgewater, New Jersey.
- ►► Reed Kelly, a Broadway performer, model, and aerialist from New York City, New York.
- ►► Wes Nale, a firefighter from Shreveport, Louisiana.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Huyopa is tied with Gitanos for the earliest merge date, with both tribes merging on Day 16.
- Huyopa is the first merged tribe in Survivor history to have its lowest placing member quit.
- Huyopa is the sixth merged tribe to be a portmanteau of the original tribe names, following Chuay Jai, Chaboga Mogo, Xhakúm, Aitutonga, and Solarrion.
- Huyopa is the first tribe in Survivor history to have a member voted off due to two Hidden Immunity Idols being played.