|Namesake:||One of the Maya Hero Twins.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Coyopa on Day 16|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Drew Christy (15/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Natalie Anderson (Winner)|
Hunahpu is a tribe from Survivor: San Juan del Sur.
Despite winning 9 out of 11 challenges, the tribe found themselves bartering with Jeff Probst after mismanaging their food supply. Their tribe color is blue.
- Drew Christy, a traveling sales representative from Winter Park, Florida.
- Jeremy Collins, a firefighter from Foxboro, Massachusetts.
- Jon Misch, a financial assistant from Waterford, Michigan.
- Julie McGee, a model and owner of spray tan business from Atlanta, Georgia.
- Keith Nale, a fire captain from Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Kelley Wentworth, a marketing manager from Seattle, Washington.
- Missy Payne, an owner of a competitive cheerleading gym from Dallas, Texas.
- Natalie Anderson, a Crossfit coach and physical therapy student from Edgewater, New Jersey.
- Reed Kelly, a Broadway performer, model, and aerialist from New York City, New York.
- ► Alec Christy, a student from Winter Park, Florida.
- ► Jeremy Collins
- ► Josh Canfield, a singer, actor, and writer from New York City, New York.
- ► Julie McGee
- ► Natalie Anderson
- ► Reed Kelly
- ► Wes Nale, a firefighter from Shreveport, Louisiana.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Post-switch Hunahpu had only one loved one pair on the tribe, while post-switch Coyopa had only one castaway without a loved one on their tribe.
- All of the original members of this tribe that stayed during the Tribe Switch, except Reed Kelly, had their respective loves ones eliminated on Coyopa pre-switch.
- The first six post-merge eliminations in Survivor: San Juan del Sur were all from post-switch Hunahpu. The lone member of post-switch Hunahpu not eliminated in this span was Natalie Anderson, the eventual Sole Survivor.
- All of the Survivor: Cambodia returnees from Survivor: San Juan del Sur (Jeremy Collins, Keith Nale, and Kelley Wentworth) came from Hunahpu, finishing 1st, 5th, and 4th respectively.