|House of the Holey|
|Mike competing in Worlds Apart.|
|Recurring Survivor Challenge|
|Description:||A recurring challenge|
|Appearances:|| Worlds Apart|
The tribes must pass trough an obstacle course while retrieving bags with balls. At the finish, one person for each tribe must balance on a beam while attempting to maneuver a ball through a maze of holes to the top. one person for each tribe will balance on a beam while attempting to maneuver a ball through a maze of holes to the top.
In Survivor: Worlds Apart, the tribes were attached to a rope and one at a time had maneuver through a rope obstacle grabbing a bag of balls and heading to the finish. At the finish, one person for each tribe will balance on a beam while attempting to maneuver a ball through a maze of holes to the top. All three tribes were neck-and-neck throughout the challenge, but the Nagarote and Masaya tribes narrowly won, sending the Blue Collar tribe, Escameca, to their first Tribal Council.
The challenge re-appeared in Survivor: Kaôh Rōng. The tribes must maneuver three bags of rice across an obstacle course in the water. At the end of the course, they must open the bags to retrieve three balls and compete in the maze of holes. First two tribes to get all three balls at the top of the maze, win immunity. After an early lead at the obstacle course, the Gondol tribe easily finished first. In a close race at the third ball, To Tang won their first challenge, sending Chan Loh to their first Tribal Council.
"Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner"
|Tribal Immunity|| |
"The Circle of Life"
|Tribal Immunity/Reward|| |
- Both times this challenge was used, the starting tribes were blue, red, and yellow.
- The blue tribe lost both times and voted a female off each time.
- Also, both times it had marked the blue tribe's first Tribal Council.
- Both times a red tribe competed, there were four members left with two females and two males.
- An image of this challenge in Kaôh Rōng was accidentally leaked on October 20, 2015 on the official Survivor Twitter account.