|Birth Date||April 28, 1955|
|Occupation||Navy Swim Instructor|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Chuay Gahn|
██ Chuay Jai
|Alliance(s)||Chuay Gahn Five|
Helen Glover is a contestant from Survivor: Thailand.
Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Helen Glover is the daughter of a U.S. Marine and moved almost every year while growing up. She has lived in Hawaii, Virginia, Arkansas, North Carolina, California, Louisiana, and Rhode Island.
Helen is currently employed by the U.S. Navy as a water survival instructor. She previously worked as a self-employed caterer, a waitress and a lifeguard. She describes herself as assertive, competitive and quick-witted. She enjoys cooking/baking, swimming and traveling. Her perfect trip would begin with breakfast in Honolulu, followed by shopping in New York, tea in London, a stroll along the Champs ElysÃ©es in Paris and watching a play in an amphitheater in Athens, Greece.
Helen currently lives in Middletown, Rhode Island, with her husband, Jim, and their daughter, Katherine (18). She has two additional children, Matthew (28), a Captain in the U.S. Marine Corps, and stepdaughter, Erin (30). They have a tabby cat named Oscar. Her birth date is April 28, 1955.
|Helen's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Chuay Gahn Tribe Immune|
|5||Chuay Gahn Tribe Immune|
|6||Chuay Gahn Tribe Immune|
|7||Chuay Gahn Tribe Immune|
|8||Chuay Gahn Tribe Immune|
|14||Jan||Brian, Clay, Jan|
|Voted Off, Day 37|
| Voted for|
In 2004, Helen became a columnist in Providence Journal, a Rhode Island newspaper, where she covered the events of Survivor: All-Stars, and relating them to her experience as a contestant in Survivor: Thailand, even discussing behind-the-scenes details that were not supposed to be divulged in public. This caused CBS to inform Glover that she made a breach in the Survivor Rulebook, that production-related details should not be discussed in public three years after a contestant has appeared on the show. Even though Helen submitted her works to CBS for approval, the Providence Journal discontinued her column.
- She hosts the Helen Glover Show on TalkRadio920WHJJ which was named by the Associated Press as the best talk show among AP member stations for a record 4 times (most recently in 2012)
- Helen's luxury item was the Doll of her daughter.
- Helen is from the same city (Middletown, Rhode Island) as Survivor: Borneo winner Richard Hatch.
- Helen is the only female to win an individual challenge during Thailand.
- Helen is the fifth contestant that won loved ones challenge, following Greg Buis, Tina Wesson, Lex van den Berghe, and Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien.
- ↑ Paulsen, Wade (March 30, 2004). "CBS pressure leads RI paper to drop column by 'Survivor:Thailand's Helen Glover". Reality TV World. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-pressure-leads-ri-paper-drop-column-by-survivorthailand-helen-glover-2425.php. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
|Survivor: Thailand Contestants|
Brian Heidik · Clay Jordan · Erin Collins · Ghandia Johnson · Helen Glover · Jake Billingsley · Jan Gentry · Jed Hildebrand · John Raymond · Ken Stafford · Penny Ramsey · Robb Zbacnik · Shii Ann Huang · Stephanie Dill · Tanya Vance · Ted Rogers, Jr.