He's a Threat, She's a Threat, We're all Threats! is the tenth episode of Australian Survivor (2002).
|"He's a Threat, She's a Threat, We're all Threats!"|
|Season:||Australian Survivor (2002)|
|Episode Number:||10/13 (010)|
|Original Release:||April 24, 2002|
|Previous:||I Just Feel So Bad|
|Next:||Cockiness Comes to an End|
Challenge: Tribe members will attempt to throw painted cricket balls through a giant slingshot into the ocean, aiming for a large ring in the water. The castaway with the most balls in the target would win reward.
Reward: A traditional afternoon tea.
Winner: Jane Dalton
|Reward Challenge: Challenge #18|
Joel, Katie, Lance, Rob, Sciona & Sophie
Challenge: The castaways will have to estimate measurements. The castaways will have to find random objects from the land around them. In each round, furthest away from the correct measurement is out.
- First: Something weighing one kilogram.
- Second: Something one meter long.
- Third: One minute (using stopwatches borrowed from a local school).
- Fourth: Two liters of water from a barrel.
- Fifth: The current temperature.
- Sixth: The current weight of the other person remaining in the challenge.
The contestant who survives all six rounds wins immunity.
Winner: Joel Betts
|Immunity Challenge: Challenge #19|
| Tribal Council 10:|
Lance (5 votes)
Rob, Sciona, Jane, Katie, & Sophie
Jane (1 votes)
Sciona (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
- This the the only episode where Sciona receives a vote.