|Namesake:||A corruption of "Força", Portuguese for "strength"|
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 19|
|Tribes Merged:|| Jalapao|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Joe Dowdle (10/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||J.T. Thomas (Winner)|
Forza has no sigil.
Their tribe color is green.
- ► Brendan Synnott, an entrepreneur from Buffalo, New York.
- ► Coach Wade, a soccer coach from Bolivar, Missouri.
- ► Debbie Beebe, a school principal from Auburn, Alabama.
- ► Erinn Lobdell, a hairstylist from Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- ► J.T. Thomas, a cattle rancher from Samson, Alabama.
- ► Joe Dowdle, a real estate salesman from Austin, Texas.
- ► Sierra Reed, a model from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Stephen Fishbach, a corporate consultant from New York City, New York.
- ► Taj Johnson-George, a former pop star from Nashville, Tennessee.
- ► Tyson Apostol, a professional cyclist from Lindon, Utah.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Taj Johnson-George is the only contestant from the former Jalapao to be voted out from Forza. Joe was medically evacuated, while J.T. and Stephen reached the final 2.
- The name Forza was chosen as an attempt to mean "strength" in a Portuguese word, but the Portuguese word for "strength" is "Força". However, "Forza" does mean "strength" in Italian.