Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||Samoan word meaning "Trumpet Shell"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Galu on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Marisa Calihan (20/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Natalie White (Winner)|
The tribe is quite commonly known for losing many of the challenges, in large part to Russell Hantz's plan to sabotage the tribe by ruining their well-being. Despite their losses, the four surviving members enjoyed more success after the merge. Their tribe color is yellow.
- Ashley Trainer, a spa saleswoman from Maple Grove, Minnesota.
- Ben Browning, a bar manager from Los Angeles, California.
- Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, New Hampshire.
- Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, Illinois.
- Liz Kim, an urban planner from New York City, New York.
- Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, California.
- Mike Borassi, a private chef from Marina del Rey, California.
- Natalie White, a pharmaceutical saleswoman from Van Buren, Arkansas.
- Russell Hantz, an oil company owner from Dayton, Texas.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Foa Foa should be pronounced "fwah fwah", however, during the season its pronunciation had been Americanized by the cast as "Fo-ah Fo-ah."