|Namesake:|| Chinese phrase meaning|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):||Zhan Hu|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Zhan Hu on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Leslie Nease (14/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Todd Herzog (Winner)|
They were known for their physical power and teamwork, but inter-tribal dynamics almost caused them to rupture. Their tribe color is red.
- Aaron Reisberger, a surfing instructor from Venice, California.
- Amanda Kimmel, a hiking guide from Kalispell, Montana.
- Courtney Yates, a waitress from New York City, New York.
- Denise Martin, a school lunch lady from Douglas, Massachusetts.
- James Clement, a gravedigger from Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Jean-Robert Bellande, a professional poker player from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Leslie Nease, a Christian radio host from Tega Cay, South Carolina.
- Todd Herzog, a flight attendant from Pleasant Grove, Utah.
- ► Amanda Kimmel
- ► Courtney Yates
- ► Denise Martin
- ► Frosti Zernow, a student and athlete from Chicago, Illinois.
- ► Jean-Robert Bellande
- ► Sherea Lloyd, an elementary teacher from Atlanta, Georgia.
- ► Todd Herzog
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Only women were voted out of the Fei Long tribe.
- A crate located behind where the contestants sit at Tribal Council in Survivor: Blood vs. Water has "Fei Long" written on it.