|Birth Date||November 27, 1985|
|Hometown|| Pinckney, Michigan|
Santa Clarita, California
|Occupation|| Ice Cream Scooper|
Comic Book Artist
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Airai|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Bikal|
██ Enil Edam
|Alliance(s)||Stealth R Us 2.0 (affiliated)|
A fan of Survivor since the beginning, Erik was the third person to ever hand his individual immunity to another person. This move infamously backfired, as he was voted off after he did so. It was nominated as one of the "Dumbest Moments Ever." He returned to play again but was evacuated from the game minutes after the tribal council where Brenda Lowe was voted out.
Erik Reichenbach was born and raised in Pinckney, Michigan. He is currently in his senior year of studying art at Eastern Michigan University, and is a member of the college's track team. Reichenbach works at an ice cream parlor called "Screams" in Hell, Michigan, where he also designs t-shirts, hauls canoes and entertains his customers. He previously worked in landscaping, construction and as a freelance graphic designer.
Reichenbach's hobbies include drawing, writing comic books, rock-climbing and studying philosophy/religion. He describes himself as animated, earnest and familiar. He is very proud of his running accomplishments during his senior year of high school, where he set the school's 400 yard record (49.3 seconds), and being able to run in the Nike Outdoor Nationals in Carolina. Reichenbach is a member of the Eastern Michigan Cross Country and Track team, Pinckney Pirate Track and Field Alumni and a rock climbing club.
Reichenbach believes he'll go far on SURVIVOR because he is a good listener, entertaining, optimistic, athletic, a creative thinker and can easily be a leader or a follower.
Reichenbach is currently single and lives in Ypsilanti, Michigan, with his cats, Furrball and Kittyfizzle (K-Fizz for short). His birth date is November 27, 1985.
Name (Age): Erik Reichenbach (27)
Tribe Designation: Bikal, Gota, Enil Edam
Previous Season: Survivor: Micronesia – 13th castaway voted out/6th Jury Member
Current Residence: Santa Clarita, Calif.
Occupation: Comic Book Artist
Personal Claim to Fame: Survivor: Micronesia
Inspiration in Life: My Dad and my girlfriend, Dana.
Hobbies: Drawing, running and traveling.
Pet Peeves: Quiet or opinion-less people.
3 Words to Describe You: Easy going, humorous and original.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Contacts – So I can see. 2) Acrylic Paint – To paint a “masterpiece” at tribal camp. 3) A deck of cards - to eliminate any boredom.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy – I am great at challenges too!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To show everyone that I am really not dumb, and in actuality I am a smart, funny guy who just does things in a different way.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m physically strong and easily adapt to my surroundings.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I adapt to working with different personalities easily and I have enough of an understanding of the game to improvise if necessary.
|Erik's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Airai Tribe Immune|
|3||Airai Tribe Immune|
|6||No Tribal Council|
|7||No Tribal Council|
|12||No Tribal Council|
| ||Individual Immunity|
|13||Parvati|| Amanda, Cirie,|
|Voted Off, Day 36|
| Voted for|
|Statistics of Erik Reichenbach|
|Total number of days||72|
|Total votes received||9|
|Days spent at Redemption Island||N/A|
|Erik's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|3||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|4||No Tribal Council|
|Bikal Tribe Immune|
|6||Gota Tribe Immune|
|7||Gota Tribe Immune|
|14||No Tribal Council|
|Evacuated, Day 36|
| Voted for|
- Survivor: Heroes vs. VillainsJ.T. Thomas
- In an interview with EW.com, Erik called the Caramoan live reunion show disrespectful, ridiculous, and a farce. Erik, nor any of the pre-merge boots were given anytime to talk.
- Erik is one of 5 castaways to finish in the same position twice by placing 5th in both of his seasons. The others are James Clement, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Candice Woodcock and Jonathan Penner.
- Erik & Candice have finished in the same position on two different seasons with the same number of contestants (20).
- Erik & James were both voted out in their first season, and finished in the same place in their second season via medical evacuation.
- Erik is the only castaway to compete on both Fans vs. Favorites seasons, and as of now the only castaway to be both a Fan and a Favorite.
- Erik is the first person to be voted out immediately after giving up Individual Immunity.
- In a recent interview, Jeff Probst stated him giving up his immunity was his 3rd favorite Tribal Council moment of all time.
- Erik is one of four castaways to give up Individual Immunity, and one of two (the other is Brandon Hantz) to give up immunity and be immediately voted out.
- Sandra Diaz-Twine stated that at the Day 36 Tribal Council of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains that she wanted to save Rupert Boneham by giving him her Hidden Immunity Idol, but she didn't want to "pull an Erik and get herself eliminated", referencing Erik's move from Micronesia that cost him the game.
- Erik was the youngest castaway on Micronesia.
- Erik was the last remaining male contestant in Micronesia.
- Erik won his first Individual Immunity Challenge on his 22nd birthday.
- Erik was the only Fan from post-Switch Malakal to make the Merge.
- Erik is the first castaway to write a name vertically on the parchment when casting a vote.
- Phillip Sheppard named him The Silent One when he was inducted as an affiliate of Stealth R Us 2.0.
- Erik designed the tribe flags for both Dabu & Enil Edam.
- On both of Erik's seasons, he has been on a purple Favorites tribe, orange Fans tribe, and a green Merged tribe, due to the tribe colors on both Fans vs. Favorites seasons being identical.
- Erik holds the record for the latest medical evacuation in a season, being evacuated on Day 36 in Survivor: Caramoan.
- Erik ties with John Cochran for the most challenges won during Caramoan with 12 wins.
|Survivor: Micronesia Contestants|
Alexis Jones · Amanda Kimmel · Ami Cusack · Chet Welch · Cirie Fields · Eliza Orlins · Erik Reichenbach · James Clement · Jason Siska · Joel Anderson · Jon Dalton · Jonathan Penner · Kathy Sleckman · Mary Sartain · Mikey Bortone · Natalie Bolton · Ozzy Lusth · Parvati Shallow · Tracy Hughes-Wolf · Yau-Man Chan
|Survivor: Caramoan Contestants|
Allie Pohevitz · Andrea Boehlke · Brandon Hantz · Brenda Lowe · Corinne Kaplan · Dawn Meehan · Eddie Fox · Erik Reichenbach · Francesca Hogi · Hope Driskill · John Cochran · Julia Landauer · Laura Alexander · Malcolm Freberg · Matt Bischoff · Michael Snow · Phillip Sheppard · Reynold Toepfer · Shamar Thomas · Sherri Biethman