|Namesake:||"Madeline" (Malcolm's mother's name), spelled backwards|
|Tribe Type:||Merged tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 20|
|Tribes Merged:|| Bikal|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Corinne Kaplan (12/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||John Cochran (Winner)|
Enil Edam has no sigil.
Their tribe color is green, like the original Fans vs. Favorites merged tribe, Dabu.
- ►►» Andrea Boehlke, from Redemption Island, notable for being the first woman to win and return from Redemption Island.
- ►►» Brenda Lowe, from Nicaragua, remembered for being a strategic power player from her original season who was betrayed by her own alliance.
- ►►» Corinne Kaplan, from Gabon, infamous for openly expressing her hatred of other castaways and for her harsh jury speech against Sugar Kiper.
- ►►» Dawn Meehan, from South Pacific, remembered as the adoptive mother of six and part of the failed Savaii Alliance who started off on shaky grounds, but later grew into a challenge force and a jury threat.
- ►► Eddie Fox, a fireman and E.M.T from East Brunswick, New Jersey.
- ►►» Erik Reichenbach, from Micronesia, best known for giving up his Immunity Necklace to the infamous Black Widow Brigade and getting blindsided as a result.
- ►►» John Cochran, from South Pacific, remembered for asking Jeff Probst to call him by his last name since he claims Jeff calls all the best players by their last name and for betraying his original tribe because of how they treated him.
- ►►» Malcolm Freberg, from Philippines, remembered for being the fan favorite "Golden Boy" who rose from the decimated Matsing tribe and developed into a threat for the win.
- ►► Michael Snow, an event planner from New York City, New York.
- ►►» Phillip Sheppard, from Redemption Island, known for his brash, outspoken nature and claiming to be a former Special Agent.
- ►► Reynold Toepfer, a real estate salesman from San Francisco, California.
- ►► Sherri Biethman, a fast food franchisee from Boise, Idaho.
After a pre and post swap that resulted in 6 of the 10 Fans be eliminated, the Favorites entered the merge with not only the advantage of having played before but also a numerical advantage. However, Corinne Kaplan had enough of working with Phillip Sheppard, so she and Malcolm Freberg came up with a plan to recruit Erik Reichenbach and the other remaining Fans to form a new majority. Worried about Corinne's allegiance, Phillip, Andrea Boehlke, Dawn Meehan, and John Cochran shored up relationships with previous outsiders Erik and Brenda Lowe. After Cochran won immunity, Corinne and Malcolm tried to play the first vote safe and vote out Sherri Biethman. After being approached by Corinne to join her alliance, Dawn warned the rest of Stealth R Us (Caramoan) that Corinne will target Phillip after Sherri goes in this vote. Stealth R Us then used Sherri to vote out Corinne. After a last minute decision by Andrea to switch the subsequent target to Michael and avoiding Reynold's idol, it looked like the majority alliance of seven would systematically eliminate the remnants of Corinne's alliance, the Three Amigos. However, on Day 28, Reynold won immunity, Malcolm found a second idol and he used both of his idols to protect Malcolm and Eddie from the vote. A chaotic Tribal Council resulted in the Three Amigos getting their desired target out, Phillip, with only Erik voting against the Stealth R Us alliance.
With all of their idols gone, and one last failed attempt to convince Erik and Sherri to flip, the status quo resumed for a few more votes sending Malcolm and Reynold to the jury. However, Andrea then identified Brenda as a threat. Andrea also became a threat by finding a Hidden Immunity Idol. This lead Eddie to be ignored as a main target for the following vote as Andrea launched a plan to vote out Brenda, but the rest of the tribe split the votes against Andrea and Eddie which resulted in Andrea's vote out with an idol in her possession. Cochran and Dawn would pass up on another opportunity to vote out Eddie after Brenda's Reward Challenge win made her the most likely person to win the jury vote from their perspective. Eddie wasted his vote on Erik, which allowed Cochran, Dawn, and Sherri to blindside Brenda 3-2-1 on Day 36. An unexpected medevac of Erik moments after Tribal Council lead to the final 4 occurring on Day 37. Cochran won the final Reward and Immunity Challenges, and Eddie was finally voted out on Day 38.
At Final Tribal Council, most of the jury ignored Sherri. Sherri did not do herself justice either by mentioning her wealth in her opening statement and getting defensive in response to Erik's jury statement. The jury vacillated between Cochran and Dawn but was mostly critical of Dawn due to her emotional volatility. Brenda went as far as forcing Dawn to remove her teeth as payback for her betrayal. Ultimately the jury respected Cochran's gameplay the most and rewarded him with an 8-0-0 jury vote and the title of Sole Survivor.
- Enil Edam is the first green tribe since Forza in Survivor: Tocantins. It is also the first merged tribe since Forza where its lowest placing member wasn't a part of the jury and to not have all of its members be in the jury or be in the Final Tribal Council.
- Enil Edam is similar to Aiga and Libertad in Survivor: Samoa and Survivor: Nicaragua respectively, as a 12-person Merged tribe in which one original tribe has an 8-4 majority. In addition, a member of the 8-person tribe was the first person to be voted off of each of these Merged tribes.
- Enil Edam is the second Merged tribe to be derived from backwards spelling, following Nobag of Survivor: Gabon.
- Enil Edam's tribe flag has caricatures of all its members (sans Corinne) painted on its back.