|Namesake:||"Madeline" (Malcolm's mother's name), spelled backwards|
|Tribe Type:||Merged tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 20|
|Tribes Merged:|| Bikal|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Corinne Kaplan (12/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||John Cochran (Winner)|
Enil Edam has no insignia.
Their tribe color is green, like the original Fans vs. Favorites merged tribe, Dabu.
- ►►» Andrea Boehlke, from Redemption Island, notable for being the first woman to win and return from Redemption Island.
- ►►» Brenda Lowe, from Nicaragua, remembered for being a strategic power player from her original season who was betrayed by her own alliance.
- ►►» Corinne Kaplan, from Gabon, infamous for openly expressing her hatred of other castaways and for her harsh jury speech against Sugar Kiper.
- ►►» Dawn Meehan, from South Pacific, remembered as the adoptive mother of six and part of the failed Savaii Alliance who started off on shaky grounds, but later grew into a challenge force and a jury threat.
- ►► Eddie Fox, a fireman and E.M.T from East Brunswick, New Jersey.
- ►►» Erik Reichenbach, from Micronesia, best known for giving up his Immunity Necklace to the infamous Black Widow Brigade and getting blindsided as a result.
- ►►» John Cochran, from South Pacific, remembered for asking Jeff Probst to call him by his last name since he claims Jeff calls all the best players by their last name and for betraying his original tribe because of how they treated him.
- ►►» Malcolm Freberg, from Philippines, remembered for being the fan favorite "Golden Boy" who rose from the decimated Matsing tribe and developed into a threat for the win.
- ►► Michael Snow, an event planner from New York City, New York.
- ►►» Phillip Sheppard, from Redemption Island, known for his brash, outspoken nature and claiming to be a former Special Agent.
- ►► Reynold Toepfer, a real estate salesman from San Francisco, California.
- ►► Sherri Biethman, a fast food franchisee from Boise, Idaho.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Enil Edam is the first green tribe since Forza in Survivor: Tocantins. It is also the first merged tribe since Forza where its lowest placing member wasn't a part of the jury and to not have all of its members be in the jury or be in the Final Tribal Council.
- Enil Edam is similar to Aiga and Libertad in Survivor: Samoa and Survivor: Nicaragua respectively, as a 12-person Merged tribe in which one original tribe has an 8-4 majority. In addition, a member of the 8-person tribe was the first person to be voted off of each of these Merged tribes.
- Enil Edam is the second Merged tribe to be derived from backwards spelling, following Nobag of Survivor: Gabon.
- Enil Edam's tribe flag has caricatures of all its members (sans Corinne) painted on its back.