|Born:||May 28, 1977|
|The Australian Outback|
Elisabeth DelPadre Filarski is a contestant from Survivor: The Australian Outback.
Elisabeth started the game as the self-appointed cheerleader of the Kucha tribe, and formed a close father-daughter relationship with Rodger Bingham, whom she deemed her "Outback Daddy". Despite the Kucha Alliance being down in numbers for the majority of the merge, she successfully avoided an early Pagonging by the rival Ogakor Alliance, contributing to the alliance's betrayal of a couple of its members and ultimately reaching the final four. However, the remaining members stuck together, and without the safety of the Immunity Necklace, she became the last original Kucha sent to the jury as well as the first castaway to be voted out on Day 39.
One of the most notable Survivor alumna, Filarski, now going by her husband's surname Hasselbeck, went on to become a television host, prominently in The View.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Elisabeth Filarski is a recent graduate from Boston College living in Newton, Massachusetts. She is a footwear designer and spends her free time creating greeting cards and personalized planners, running and hanging out with her friends and family.
Prior to Boston, Filarski lived in Providence and Cranston, Rhode Island, spent time in Belize teaching in the rainforest and spent three weeks in Italy developing products for her job.
She describes herself as impulsive, intuitive, and devoted. Filarski enjoys watching football (particularly when her boyfriend Tim is playing), partaking in outdoor sports, and listening to her brother Kenny jam on his guitar. Filarski played softball while attending Boston College.
Her birth date is May 28, 1977.
Hasselbeck was a fan-favorite from Survivor: The Australian Outback, and was originally a member of the Kucha tribe. She was known for having a father-daughter relationship with Kucha tribemate Rodger Bingham, even vowing not to vote for him. Despite not being the strongest member of her tribe, she managed to contribute in challenges and her pleasant demeanor kept her in the good graces of the Kucha tribe. Like the rest of her tribe, her chances of winning drastically decreased after Ogakor succeeding in voting out Jeff Varner on Day 21. She did get along with the members of Ogakor though, as Tina Wesson and Keith Famie opted to keep her in the game longer than Jerri Manthey and Amber Brkich, due to past differences pre-merge. Nevertheless, she could not escape the Pagonging forever. She was the last remaining member of her tribe in the game before being voted off on Day 39 and finishing fourth overall. Her luxury item was a self-made headdress.
|Elisabeth's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Kucha Tribe Immune|
|3||Kucha Tribe Immune|
|4||Kucha Tribe Immune|
|6||No Tribal Council|
|Voted Off, Day 39|
| Voted for|
- On May 13, 2001, Elisabeth, along with Outback cast mates Colby Donaldson and Jeff Varner appeared on Rock & Roll Jeopardy!. Elisabeth won the game winning $5,000 for her charity which was for the breast cancer foundation.
- On July 6, 2002, Elizabeth married her college boyfriend, former professional football quarterback Tim Hasselbeck (brother of Tennessee Titans Quarterback Matt Hasselbeck). The couple has a daughter, Grace Elisabeth, born in April 2005, and two sons—Taylor Thomas, born in November 2007, and Isaiah Timothy, born in August 2009.
- Elisabeth was one of the hosts of ABC's The View from 2002 to 2013. In September 2013, she joined Fox News's Fox & Friends as a host.
- On November 23, 2015, Elisabeth announced that she was stepping down as co-host from Fox & Friends.
- Hasselbeck is a supporter of breast cancer awareness initiatives in the form of an internet-only PSA on breast cancer diagnosis.
- Elisabeth appeared in the 2008 film Made of Honor playing herself.
- In the summer of 2009, Elisabeth appeared on the TVGuide special "Survivor Millionaires: Where Are They Now?" in a segment focused on non-Survivor winners.
- As revealed in the Surviving Survivor special, Hasselbeck is diagnosed with celiac disease and has authored a best-selling book, The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide.
- Elisabeth was the youngest member of Kucha.
- Elisabeth's Luxury Item was a self-made headdress.
- Elisabeth is the first contestant from the state of Massachusetts.
- After the merge, Elisabeth voted against every member of Ogakor, with the exception of Tina Wesson, twice in a row (for Colby Donaldson in the same Tribal Council, then twice against Jerri Manthey, twice against Amber Brkich, and twice against Keith Famie). Furthermore, in the Final Tribal Council, she voted for Tina, the only Ogakor member of Barramundi that she did not vote against.
- Elisabeth and Keith Famie were the only contestants in Survivor history who reached 39 days, but did not make it to the Final Tribal Council, since the season was three days longer than the previous season and subsequent seasons.
- Elisabeth is the only contestant to be voted out on Day 39.
- Elisabeth is the only contestant to make it to Day 39 and come in fourth place.
- Elisabeth is the first person to become a member of the jury on Day 39. She would be followed by Laurel Johnson.
- Elisabeth was asked to return for All-Stars, but declined due to her job offer as a co-host on The View. Elisabeth would be replaced by fellow The Australian Outback castaway Amber Brkich.
- Elisabeth was nominated in Survivor: America's Tribal Council in the "Hottest Female Contestant" category, but lost to Amber Brkich.
- Eventual Cook Islands castaway Rebecca Borman used to work as Elisabeth's make-up artist on ABC's The View. When Rebecca revealed to Elisabeth that she competed, Rebecca claimed that Elisabeth "was literally floored".
- Elisabeth was considered to be a candidate for Cambodia, but declined.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/20785/
- ↑ https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.tv.survivor/U3zsup_1rpM
- ↑ http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/11/23/elisabeth-hasselbeck-step-down-fox-and-friends-co-host
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0866439/fullcredits/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34gJwzTYpwg
|Survivor: The Australian Outback Castaways|