|Birth Date||April 9, 1971|
|Hometown||Santa Monica, California|
|Tribe(s)|| Ravu (Day - )|
Moto (Day - )
Bula Bula (Day - )
Earl Cole is the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Fiji.
Despite being on the winless Ravu and living in destitute compared to the rival Moto tribe, Earl made a lasting alliance, most notably with Yau-Man Chan. His charisma, likability and natural leadership skills, earned him the title of Sole Survivor, as he became the first person to win the jury vote unanimously and the second African-American to win Survivor (the first being Vecepia Towery from Survivor: Marquesas.
Earl attended business school at the University of Washington in Seattle and received a National Scholastic Achievement Award before moving to Southern California. He is currently a Senior Advertising Executive who creates and manages new media strategies, brand marketing and advertising budgets for major accounts. He formerly worked as a marketing manager at a cable company, a sales analyst for a film company and a writer’s assistant for a television comedy series.
In addition, Cole also works as a composer and is an accomplished musician. He plays multiple instruments (piano, saxophone, guitar, violin… and a little bit of drums). He also enjoys playing chess, hiking, watching movies, billiards and playing basketball. He considers himself to be very intelligent, creative, athletic and confident, with a witty sense of humor. He is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP).
Earl currently resides in Santa Monica, California. His birth date is April 9, 1971.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Earl's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||On Exile Island|
|4||Ravu Tribe Immune|
|6||Moto Tribe Immune|
|7||Moto Tribe Immune|
|8||Moto Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Alex, Boo, Edgardo, Lisi, Michelle,|
Mookie, Rocky, Stacy, Yau-Man
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
- Cole has an endowment with the University of Kansas Medical Center, where he established the Earl Cole Fund, which is a charitable foundation for children with Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease (a hip bone disease Cole suffered from as a child).
- In Summer of 2009, Earl, along with the other first eighteen Survivor winners, appeared on a TVGuide special 'Survivor Winners: Where Are They Now?'
- On January 9, 2010, Earl attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- In May 29, 2010, Earl married his fiancee, Los Angeles-based pharmacist, Shelley Lee.
- Earl is the first person to win in a unanimous jury vote.
- He is the only winner to win in a unanimous jury vote and not play a "Perfect Game" due to receiving a vote from Rita.
- Earl is the second African-American to win Survivor overall (following Vecepia Towery from Survivor: Marquesas) and the first male to do so.
- Earl holds the record for the latest discovery of a Hidden Immunity Idol, finding one on Day 36.
- Earl is the second player to play a Hidden Immunity Idol when it was not necessary, following Alex Angarita, who had done it earlier in the season.
- Earl never saw Survivor and hardly knew what it was when he got recruited to be on Survivor: Fiji. In fact, he was recruited two days prior to filming.
- Earl is one of seven Sole Survivors (along with Tina Wesson, Sandra Diaz-Twine (both times), Yul Kwon, Todd Herzog, Natalie White and Tony Vlachos) to win Survivor without winning individual immunity.
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Survivor: Fiji Castaways|