|Birth Date||April 9, 1971|
|Hometown||Santa Monica, California|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Ravu|
██ Bula Bula
Earl Cole is the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Fiji.
Having agreed to appear on the show two days prior to the filming, he became the first person to win the jury vote unanimously.
Earl attended business school at the University of Washington in Seattle and received a National Scholastic Achievement Award before moving to Southern California. He is currently a Senior Advertising Executive who creates and manages new media strategies, brand marketing and advertising budgets for major accounts. He formerly worked as a marketing manager at a cable company, a sales analyst for a film company and a writer’s assistant for a television comedy series.
In addition, Cole also works as a composer and is an accomplished musician. He plays multiple instruments (piano, saxophone, guitar, violin… and a little bit of drums). He also enjoys playing chess, hiking, watching movies, billiards and playing basketball. He considers himself to be very intelligent, creative, athletic and confident, with a witty sense of humor. He is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP).
Earl currently resides in Santa Monica, California. His birth date is April 9, 1971.
|Earl's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||In Exile Island|
|4||No Tribal Council|
|Ravu Tribe Immune|
|6||Moto Tribe Immune|
|7||Moto Tribe Immune|
|8||Moto Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Alex, Boo, Edgardo, Lisi, Michelle,|
Mookie, Rocky, Stacy, Yau-Man
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
- Cole has an endowment with the University of Kansas Medical Center, where he established the Earl Cole Fund, which is a charitable foundation for children with Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease (a hip bone disease Cole suffered from as a child).
- Earl is the first person to win in a unanimous Jury vote.
- He would later be followed by J.T. Thomas and John Cochran.
- He is the only winner to win in a unanimous Jury vote and not play a "Perfect Game".
- Rita Verreos's vote for Earl at the third Tribal Council prevented Earl from having the first "perfect game" of Survivor.
- He is the only player to receive 9 jury votes in one season.
- Earl is the first African-American male contestant to win Survivor (the first African-American to win is Vecepia Towery on Survivor: Marquesas).
- Earl is the second player to play a Hidden Immunity Idol when it was not necessary, following Alex Angarita, who had done it earlier in the season.
- Earl never saw Survivor and hardly knew what it was when he got recruited to be on Survivor: Fiji.
- Earl is one of six Sole Survivors (along with Tina Wesson, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Todd Herzog, Yul Kwon, and Natalie White to win Survivor without winning Individual Immunity.
- However, he did win a group Immunity Challenge in Are We Gonna Live on Exile Island?!
- Earl is the fourth winner to never win an individual challenge.
- Earl was asked to appear on Survivor: Micronesia, but he declined.
- Earl said in an interview he used his winnings to "Travel the World."
- Earl was a part of the first all African American final three.
- Earl is the third winner to be on every tribe of his season.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Survivor: Fiji Castaways|