|Birth Date||April 9, 1971|
|Hometown||Santa Monica, California|
Earl Cole is the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Fiji.
Despite being on the winless Ravu and living in destitute compared to the rival Moto tribe, Earl made a lasting alliance, most notably with Yau-Man Chan. His charisma, likability and natural leadership skills, earned him the title of Sole Survivor, as he became the first person to win the jury vote unanimously and the second African-American to win Survivor.
Earl attended business school at the University of Washington in Seattle and received a National Scholastic Achievement Award before moving to Southern California. He is currently a Senior Advertising Executive who creates and manages new media strategies, brand marketing and advertising budgets for major accounts. He formerly worked as a marketing manager at a cable company, a sales analyst for a film company and a writer’s assistant for a television comedy series.
In addition, Cole also works as a composer and is an accomplished musician. He plays multiple instruments (piano, saxophone, guitar, violin… and a little bit of drums). He also enjoys playing chess, hiking, watching movies, billiards and playing basketball. He considers himself to be very intelligent, creative, athletic and confident, with a witty sense of humor. He is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP).
Earl currently resides in Santa Monica, California. His birth date is April 9, 1971.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Earl's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||On Exile Island|
|4||Ravu Tribe Immune|
|6||Moto Tribe Immune|
|7||Moto Tribe Immune|
|8||Moto Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Alex, Boo, Edgardo, Lisi, Michelle,|
Mookie, Rocky, Stacy, Yau-Man
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
- Cole had an endowment with the University of Kansas Medical Center, where he established the Earl Cole Fund, which is a charitable foundation for children with Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease, a hip bone disease Cole suffered from as a child.
- In Summer of 2009, Earl, along with the other first eighteen Survivor winners, appeared on a TVGuide special 'Survivor Millionaires: Where Are They Now?'
- On January 9, 2010, Earl attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- In May 29, 2010, Earl married his fiancee, Los Angeles-based pharmacist, Shelley Lee.
- Earl is the first person to win in a unanimous jury vote.
- He is the only winner to win in a unanimous jury vote and not play a "Perfect Game" due to receiving a vote from Rita. At the Fiji reunion show, Jeff Probst mistakenly stated that Earl never received a vote.
- Earl is the first and currently, only African-American male to win the title of Sole Survivor.
- Earl holds the record for the latest discovery of a Hidden Immunity Idol, finding one on Day 36.
- Earl is the second player to play a Hidden Immunity Idol when it was not necessary, following Alex Angarita, who had done so earlier in the season.
- Earl never saw Survivor and hardly knew what it was when he got recruited to be on Survivor: Fiji. In fact, he was recruited two days prior to filming.
- Earl has the most jury votes cast for him to win out of any other Sole Survivor, with 9.
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Survivor: Fiji Castaways|