|Namesake:||Sir Francis Drake|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Morgan|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Morgan on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Michelle Tesauro (14/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Sandra Diaz-Twine (Winner)|
Drake has no emblem.
Known for its very colorful characters, Drake flourished early, buying a considerable amount of supplies on Day 1 in large part to one member being able to speak the local language. With tribe morale high quickly, it reflected in challenges, winning the first seven challenges. However, a critical decision of throwing an Immunity Challenge sent the tribe to a downward spiral, losing the remaining Immunity Challenges, entering the merge with the rival Morgan tribe with five members each. Their tribe color is blue.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Drake is the first starting blue tribe to produce the winner of the season.
- Drake is the first starting tribe that was neither green, yellow, nor orange to produce the winner of the season.
- Drake is the fourth tribe to have its lowest placing and highest placing members be women, following Kucha of Survivor: The Australian Outback, Jaburu of Survivor: The Amazon, and their rivals, Morgan.
- Drake is the first starting blue tribe to produce a female winner.
- The last member sorted into the tribe, Sandra Diaz-Twine, eventually went on to win the season.
- Drake threw the Immunity Challenge before the fourth Tribal Council.