|Episode Number:||8/16 (344)|
|Original Release:||November 2, 2011|
|Viewership (in millions):||11.95|
Double Agent is the eighth episode of Survivor: South Pacific.
Challenge: Jail Break
Using sticks and rope, the competitors must make a long pole and retrieve three keys to unlock padlocks to get out of a wooden cage. Once they have all three keys, they must unlock those three locks. First person to unlock all three locks and come out of the cage will reenter the game. Loser is out of the game for good.
Winner: Ozzy Lusth
| Redemption Island|
| RETURNS TO GAME:|
On Day 21, Keith is voted out and sent to Redemption Island as its lone inhabitant. No duel would occur until after the next episode.
| Tribal Council 8:|
Keith (6 votes)
Albert, Brandon, Coach, Edna, Rick, Sophie
Rick (6 votes)
Cochran, Dawn, Jim, Keith, Ozzy, Whitney
(used Hidden Immunity Idol)
Keith, Rick (6 votes each)
Still in the Running
- This episode's duel is the exact challenge done during last season's first duel, which required sticks and ropes to retrieve keys and escape a jail cell.
- This is the first time where a player who has played in multiple seasons has won a duel.
- This is the first episode in which neither Cochran nor Edna received votes at Tribal Council.
- This would be the only episode to do so, if one does not count the episodes after they were sent to Redemption Island.
- This is the first time that a player returning from Redemption Island is not voted out in the same episode in which they returned to the game due to Ozzy Lusth being immune.
- The episode title is said by Ozzy, describing Cochran as Savaii's "double agent" to infiltrate the rival Upolu alliance.
|Survivor: South Pacific Episodes|
"I Need Redemption" · "He Has Demons" · "Reap What You Sow" · "Survivalism" · "Taste the Victory" · "Free Agent" · "Trojan Horse" · "Double Agent" · "Cut Throat" · "Running the Show" · "A Closer Look" · "Cult Like" · "Ticking Time Bomb" · "Then There Were Five" · "Loyalties Will Be Broken" · "Reunion"