|Born:||November 21, 1965|
|Tribe(s):|| Chan Loh|
|Alliance(s):||Dara Women's Alliance|
Debra Donato "Debbie" Wanner is a contestant from Survivor: Kaôh Rōng.
Throughout her time in the game, Debbie was known for her eccentric personality and her comically varied professional history. She became an early power broker among her fellow Brains, and eventually joined up with an alliance of women after the merge. However, after several of her tribemates became uneasy about Debbie's reliability in the game, she found herself blindsided by her allies.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Debbie Wanner (49)
Tribe Designation: Brains
Current Residence: Reading, Penn.
Personal Claim to Fame: Being the first in my family to graduate college, learning was always valued, but not formal education. My family was/is dysfunctional, to put it mildly.
Inspiration in Life: I just adore Tia Torres of Pit Bulls and Parolees - talk about Survivors!
Hobbies: Working out (hiking and running), flying, snowmobiles, horses, boating, playing piano, rescuing Boston terriers and tortoises, juggling and reading, especially American and Roman history.
Pet Peeves: The idolization of garish, repugnant and supercilious people-like the Kardashians; pets as fashion accessories; apathy-don't just talk about doing it, do it and help make the world a better place.
3 Words to Describe You: Relentless, erudite and Spartan.
If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Chanel No. 5 as I know how bad we will all smell, dental floss because I love clean teeth and it has multiple uses and a big stuffed Boston terrier.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Coach. Period.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Money, because poverty sucks and money equals power to a point. Also, I relish an adventure.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I have military training in summer and winter survival, shelter building, fire making, food procurement, torture training and a superior will to survive. Plus, I'm fun too! I'm a card carrying member of the Reading Juggler's club, so I'll teach them how to juggle.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Like Hannibal Lecter, I have good manners and am pleasant company. However, that doesn't mean I won't scramble your brains. One million dollars means freedom, which is priceless to me. I'll give up, let go, surrender- when I'm dead!
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Debbie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Chan Loh Tribe Immune|
|2||Chan Loh Tribe Immune|
|4||Chan Loh Tribe Immune|
|5||Chan Loh Tribe Immune|
|6||Chan Loh Tribe Immune|
|7||No Tribal Council|
|9||Scot|| Aubry, Cydney,|
|Voted Off, Day 24|
| Voted for|
^1 In The Circle of Life, the vote ended with a 2-2-2 tie between Aubry, Liz, and Peter, forcing a revote. Debbie did not change her vote on the revote.
- Debbie appeared on an episode of the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful which aired on June 28, 2016.
- A running gag of the season consists of the occupation descriptions in Debbie's chyron changing for every confessional, including "chemist," "civil air patrol captain," "electronics expert," "waitress," and "part-time model."
- Debbie lost 13 lbs. during her time in Kaôh Rōng.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006004995528
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/215178/
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/24/survivor-bold-and-beautiful-debbie-wanner
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/SurvivorWiki/photos/a.432178280179306.103235.334002266663575/1059723334091461/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/SurvivorWiki/photos/a.432178280179306.103235.334002266663575/1077610612302733/
- ↑ http://d.pr/v/1gu7N
|Survivor: Kaôh Rōng Castaways|