|Recurring Survivor Challenge|
|Description:||A recurring physical challenge|
|Appearances:|| One World|
Survivors will race to fill a large bucket with several holes in the side with water. They will then transport the bucket through a series of obstacles and dispose of the water into a large troth. The first tribe(s) to fill their troth and raise their tribe flag win the challenge.
The challenge reappeared in Survivor: Worlds Apart as the third Reward/Immunity Challenge. Having one extra member, Escameca sat Lindsey out of the challenge. Joe made the call for Nagarote have Nina not assist the rest of the tribe carrying the bucket but rather to go ahead of the tribe and stay out of their way. This strategy failed and Nagarote quickly fell increasingly further behind. Ultimately, a close race to the finish was won by Escameca over Masaya.
| One World|
"A Bunch of Idiots"
"Crazy Is as Crazy Does"
- This challenge has only appeared in seasons that have the word "World" in them.
- Both blue tribes that competed when this challenge was held have won.
- All tribes that won this challenge had three male members on it.
- Both times the challenge appeared, the losing tribe sent a female home at the following Tribal Council.
- Both times this challenge was used, the eventual winners were on the winning tribe.
- This challenge's name is derived from a children's song called There's a Hole in My Bucket.