|Born:||December 13, 1979|
|Hometown:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
Dana Lambert is a contestant from Survivor: Philippines.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Personal Claim to Fame: Truthfully, I have no claim to fame. My friends tell me that my claim to fame is my blonde spiky hair.
Inspiration in Life: Helen Keller, because she succeeded and prevailed against overwhelming odds, and for her work with women's rights and suffrage.
Hobbies: Home renovations, camping/being outdoors and going out dancing with friends.
Pet Peeves: Slow moving people as well as negativity, arrogance, laziness and narrow-mindedness.
3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, well-rounded, family-oriented.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) Tweezers – so it doesn't look like I'm wearing a head band on camera.
2) Hair product – because my hair sticks straight up.
3) Picture of my family – to remind myself of the lives it will change if I win.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Boston Rob for his unconquerable spirit and determination.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: For the experience and the money.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I'm resourceful, I'm good at finding solutions to problems and I'm a hard-worker. Plus, I have experience camping. I can cook and help forage for food. I'm a team player.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: I think I have just the right amount of perceptiveness and social skills to succeed. I'm competitive and my life experiences have taught me that observing, timing and determination can go farther than anyone thinks.
Dana was placed on the Kalabaw tribe. She agreed with Jeff Kent to vote out the returning player on their tribe. However, after Carter Williams, Jeff, and Penner started to talk more, she agreed to make a girls alliance with Katie Hanson and Sarah Dawson to counter the possibility of an all men's alliance.
Kalabaw had a winning streak against Matsing, winning the first four Immunity Challenges, so Dana never actually visited Tribal Council. During a day when it was raining, Dana got very sick. Penner was commenting on how skinny she was. Jeff Probst came with the medical team, who cleared her to continue, but it was up to her. After Penner talked to her about his experience on being medically evacuated, she decided that she was too sick to stay, so she quit the game, coming in 14th Place. Jeff helped her aboard the boat and comforted her as the boat left the beach.
|Dana's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Kalabaw Tribe Immune|
|2||Kalabaw Tribe Immune|
|3||Kalabaw Tribe Immune|
|4||Kalabaw Tribe Immune|
|5||No Tribal Council|
|Quit, Day 12|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Dana is the fifth contestant to never visit Tribal Council, following Wanda Shirk, Jonathan Libby, Gary Stritesky, and Kourtney Moon.
- Following Dana's elimination, Jeff Probst stated that "technically she did quit" because despite being truly very sick, she would be able to go on further, but the pain would be just too much for her body to stand. He also added that in her place, he'd probably have done the same thing.
- Dana is one of three castaways from Survivor: Philippines to not receive a vote. The others are Lisa Whelchel and Michael Skupin.
- She is the only one of the three not to reach the Final Tribal Council.
- She is the only player of her season not to have her name written down, as the other two received one vote each at the Final Tribal Council.
|Survivor: Philippines Castaways|