|Namesake:||Coyopa, the Mayan God of Thunder|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Hunahpu on Day 16|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Nadiya Anderson (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Jaclyn Schultz (Runner-Up)|
Coyopa is a tribe from Survivor: San Juan del Sur.
Despite having former Major League Baseball player John Rocker and former The Amazing Race contestant Nadiya Anderson, the tribe suffered a losing streak both pre- and post-switch. Their tribe color is orange.
- Alec Christy, a student from Winter Park, Florida.
- Baylor Wilson, a student from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Dale Wentworth, a farmer from Ephrata, Washington.
- Jaclyn Schultz, a media buyer from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- John Rocker, a former MLB player from Atlanta, Georgia.
- Josh Canfield, a singer, actor, and writer from New York City, New York.
- Nadiya Anderson, a Crossfit coach and project coordinator from Edgewater, New Jersey.
- Val Collins, a police officer from Foxboro, Massachusetts.
- Wes Nale, a firefighter from Shreveport, Louisiana.
- ► Baylor Wilson
- ► Dale Wentworth
- ► Jaclyn Schultz
- ► Jon Misch, a financial assistant from Waterford, Michigan.
- ► Keith Nale, a fire captain from Shreveport, Louisiana.
- ► Kelley Wentworth, a marketing manager from Seattle, Washington.
- ► Missy Payne, an owner of a competitive cheerleading gym from Dallas, Texas.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Post-Switch Coyopa is currently the only Blood vs. Water tribe to start with the most number of loved ones pairs possible in a tribe, with three pairs on a seven-person tribe.
- Jaclyn Schultz stayed at the Coyopa camp (or at Exile Island) for the entire 39 days, since she made the finals while on Coyopa for the entire pre-merge and the tribes merged at the Coyopa camp.
- Val and Dale, both from Coyopa, returned in Survivor: Cambodia, this time as Jeremy and Kelley's loved ones on the Loved Ones Challenge.