|Birth Date||December 16, 1966|
|Occupation||Former NBA Player|
Clifford Ralph "Cliff" Robinson is a contestant from Survivor: Cagayan.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Cliff Robinson (46)
Tribe Designation: Aparri
Current Residence: Newark, N.J.
Occupation: Former NBA All-Star
Personal Claim to Fame: Playing 18 years in the NBA. (Played for the Portland Trail Blazers, Phoenix Suns, Detroit Pistons, Golden State Warriors and New Jersey Nets)
Inspiration in Life: Muhammad Ali, because of his strong belief system and what he stood for.
Hobbies: Golf, off roading/camping, and bowling.
Pet Peeves: People who chew their food with their mouth open.
3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, funny and loyal.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A rain coat to keep dry, soap so I can keep myself clean, and a Leatherman because it's a multi-tool.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Boston Rob, because he had a good way of getting people to trust him.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge of the show being so tough, and the million dollars.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I know how to fish, cook, and have good athleticism.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: I think I would do well in challenges. I also have a good ability to make people feel comfortable with me.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Cliff's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Aparri Tribe Immune|
|2||Aparri Tribe Immune|
|3||Aparri Tribe Immune|
|4||Aparri Tribe Immune|
|5||LJ|| Jefra, LJ,|
|Voted Off, Day 14|
- After his time filming on Survivor, Cliff was one of the former NBA players who traveled to North Korea with Dennis Rodman.
- Cliff is the oldest male castaway in Survivor: Cagayan.
- Cliff is the lowest placing member of the Aparri tribe and lowest placing member post-swap Solana.
- Cliff is the third-tallest contestant ever. Standing at 6' 10" (208 cm), just short of Mitchell Olson who is 7 feet (213 cm) tall and Scot Pollard who is 6' 11" (210 cm).
- Cliff is the first former NBA player to compete on Survivor. He is the eighth former athlete from the major American professional sports leagues (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) to compete on Survivor, following Ted Rogers, Jr., Gary Hogeboom, Grant Mattos, Steve Wright, Jeff Kent, and Brad Culpepper.
- Despite sharing a last name, Cliff has no relation to Survivor: Samoa contestant Jaison Robinson or Survivor: Fiji contestant Anthony Robinson.
- Cliff is the third consecutive African-American to be eliminated on Survivor: Cagayan. The first two being Brice Johnston, and J'Tia Taylor.
- Cliff was the only original Aparri member to be voted out pre-merge, as Lindsey Ogle quit.
- Cliff was the only original male Aparri member to be voted out, and by extension to not reach the Final Tribal Council.
- Cliff was considered for Survivor: Cambodia, but was cut.
|Survivor: Cagayan Castaways|