|Tribe Type:||Merged tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 25|
|Tribes Merged:|| Chuay Gahn|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Ken Stafford (8/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Brian Heidik (Winner)|
Chuay Jai has no insignia.
The merged tribe with the fewest members, only having eight members, the tribe was formed after a Fake Merge six days prior. The advent of the merge also marked the extinction of the former Sook Jai tribe, having entered the merge with a 5-3 deficit.
- ► Brian Heidik, a used car salesman from Quartz Hill, California.
- ► Clay Jordan, a restaurant owner from Monroe, Louisiana.
- ► Helen Glover, a Navy swim instructor from Middletown, Rhode Island.
- ► Jake Billingsley, a land broker from McKinney, Texas.
- ► Jan Gentry, a teacher from Fort Worth, Texas.
- ► Ken Stafford, an NYC police officer from Brooklyn, New York.
- ► Penny Ramsey, a pharmaceutical saleswoman from Plano, Texas.
- ► Ted Rogers, Jr., a software development manager from Durham, North Carolina.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- With only eight members, Chuay Jai has the fewest members among all the merged tribes in Survivor history, meaning it is the only tribe to merge at 8 people.
- Chuay Jai is the only gold colored merged tribe.
- Chuay Jai is the fourth yellow/gold tribe.
- Chuay Jai is the first tribe to combine the starting tribes names to get their merged tribe name.
- The name of Chuay Jai is representative of the results of the game post-merge, as the three former Sook Jai members were eliminated consecutively, leaving only the Chuay Gahn tribe members as the final five.
- This shares the same trait as Aitutonga.
- Chuay Jai is the first merged tribe not to form on Day 20.
- No members of Chuay Jai have returned for a subsequent season.
- Chuay Jai is one of 5 merged tribes to enter the merge with half of the entire cast remaining. The other 4 tribes were Chaboga Mogo, Dabu, Nobag, and Yin Yang.