|Tribe Type:||Merged tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 25|
|Tribes Merged:|| Chuay Gahn|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Ken Stafford (8/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Brian Heidik (Winner)|
Chuay Jai has no sigil.
The tribe holds the record for having the fewest members among merged tribes in Survivor history, only having eight members following a Fake Merge six days prior to the tribe's official formation. The advent of the merge also marked the extinction of the former Sook Jai tribe, having entered the merge with a 5-3 deficit.
- ► Brian Heidik, a used car salesman from Quartz Hill, California.
- ► Clay Jordan, a restaurant owner from Monroe, Louisiana.
- ► Helen Glover, a Navy swim instructor from Middletown, Rhode Island.
- ► Jake Billingsley, a land broker from McKinney, Texas.
- ► Jan Gentry, a teacher from Tampa, Florida.
- ► Ken Stafford, an NYC police officer from Brooklyn, New York.
- ► Penny Ramsey, a pharmaceutical saleswoman from Plano, Texas.
- ► Ted Rogers, Jr., a software development manager from Durham, North Carolina.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- With only eight members, Chuay Jai has the fewest members among all merged tribes in Survivor history, meaning it is the only tribe to merge at eight people.
- Chuay Jai is the only gold-colored merged tribe.
- Chuay Jai is the first tribe to combine the starting tribes' names to get their merged tribe name.
- It is followed by Chaboga Mogo from Survivor: All-Stars, Xhakúm from Survivor: Guatemala, Aitutonga from Survivor: Cook Islands, Solarrion from Survivor: Cagayan, Huyopa from Survivor: San Juan del Sur, Maku Maku from Survivor: Game Changers, and Solewa from Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.
- In Thai, the combination of Chuay (ช่วย - to help/to support) and Jai (ใจ - heart/mind) can be roughly translated to "to help someone's heart".
- Chuay Jai was the first merged tribe to not produce the first juror, but instead first produced the second juror, Ken Stafford. This was due to the fact there was a Fake Merge.
- The name of Chuay Jai is representative of the results of the game post-merge, as the three former Sook Jai members were eliminated consecutively, leaving only the Chuay Gahn tribe members as the final five.
- This shares the same trait as Aitutonga.
- Chuay Jai is the first merged tribe to not form on Day 20.
- No members of Chuay Jai have returned for a subsequent season.
- Chuay Jai is one of five merged tribes to enter the merge with exactly half of the entire cast remaining. The other four tribes were Chaboga Mogo, Dabu, Nobag, and Yin Yang.