|Tribe Type:||Merged tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 25|
|Tribes Merged:|| Chuay Gahn|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Ken Stafford (8/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Brian Heidik (Winner)|
Chuay Jai has no emblem.
The tribe holds the record for having the fewest members among merged tribes in Survivor history, only having eight members following a Fake Merge six days prior to the tribe's official formation. The advent of the merge also marked the extinction of the former Sook Jai tribe, having entered the merge with a 5-3 deficit.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- With only eight members, Chuay Jai is the smallest merged tribe in Survivor history.
- Chuay Jai is the only gold-colored merged tribe.
- Chuay Jai is the first tribe to combine the starting tribes' names to get their merged tribe name.
- In Thai, the combination of Chuay (ช่วย - to help/to support) and Jai (ใจ - heart/mind) can be roughly translated to "to help someone's heart".
- Chuay Jai was the first merged tribe to not produce the first juror, as Erin Collins was eliminated pre-merge. This was due to the Fake Merge.
- Chuay Jai is the first merged tribe to not form on Day 20.
- No members of Chuay Jai have returned for a subsequent season.
- Chuay Jai is the first of five merged tribes to enter the merge with exactly half of the cast remaining. The other four tribes were Chaboga Mogo, Dabu, Nobag, and Yin Yang.