|Born:||September 26, 1982|
|Hometown:||West Hollywood, California|
|Alliance(s):||Salani Alliance (affiliated)|
Christina Cha is a contestant from Survivor: One World.
Christina's evident lack of game awareness left her almost uniquely out of touch with the strategy of her tribemates, and she more than once cast votes at Tribal Council that had little to do with the overall flow of the game. However, she was able to survive being oft-targeted for elimination, and responded with decency to harsh treatment from Colton Cumbie and Alicia Rosa. Her status as a quiet, low-priority threat, as well as recruiting the dominating Salani Alliance post-merge allowed her to navigate very deep into the game. She was eliminated at the Final Four, one day shy of the Final Tribal Council.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Christina Cha (29)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.
Occupation: Career Consultant
Personal Claim to Fame: Senior year of college when I was president, my class won 5th place amongst several universities for the Honda Fit Advertisement Campaign.
Inspiration in Life: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi with his inspiration of enrollment and empowerment in transforming people in non-violence movement and Winston Churchill. I know they contradict. However, he is one of the most sophisticated and insightful politicians who will go down in history as one of the world's most admired leaders.
Hobbies: Snowboarding, writing and hiking.
Pet Peeves: When people have poor follow-up skills.
3 Words to Describe You: Fearless, unstoppable and empowering.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Kristina on Redemption Island because she likes to take the lead and stands up for herself. I'm the same way. My sense of humor, though, is very sarcastic and dry like Francesca Hogi.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game because I know I can do it and it looks like so much fun! I also hope this show will bring my family closer together.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I'm very great at delegating, instructing, leading, organizing and problem solving. I can build a fire, fish, spear fish (sort of) and build shelter.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: Survivor needs a funny, goofy and cute Asian girl! It's time to represent.
Survivor: One World
|“||(...) She's the first one who's gonna go. First one to go!||”|
–Alicia Rosa, on Christina.
Christina caught the attention of Alicia Rosa when she was trying to make a deal with the men of Manono tribe, which brought a big cat fight between the two girls at their first Tribal Council. Christina and Alicia then maintain a big feud for each other for a very long time in the game. The Salani alliance, which consisted of Alicia, Chelsea Meissner, Sabrina Thompson, Kat Edorsson, and Kim Spradlin, started to pick off the outsiders, leading to Nina's elimination on Day 5. Christina and the rest of Salani tribe survived when they won the next Immunity Challenge. When Salani lost the Immunity Challenge on Day 11, Christina was presumably set as the locked vote-out. However, the Manono tribe decided to gave up their immunity to take out one of their own; therefore, Christina escaped another Tribal Council.
Christina, Alicia, and Monica Culpepper were switched to the Manono tribe after the tribe swap in Day 12. Alicia formed an alliance with Manono's leader Colton Cumbie to blindside Monica. Christina was then left outside the alliance and verbally bullied by Alicia and Colton. After Manono lost the next Immunity Challenge, Christina was targeted by Alicia, Colton, and even Tarzan (to an extent). Fortunately, Colton was medically evacuated on the day of Tribal Council, helping Christina survive one more elimination.
The two tribes merged. The original Salani stuck together, formed a women's alliance, and started to pick off the men. When there were only two men left, Troyzan Robertson attempted to fake a Hidden Immunity Idol to fool the women. The alliance decided to split the vote between Troyzan and Christina to prevent the power of the idol and they told Christina everything. Learning that her life was close to the chopping block, Christina then tried to shake things up by telling Troyzan about her situation and asked him to vote with her against Chelsea. But instead of forming an alliance with Christina, Troyzan found a better chance by going against her. However, the plan didn't work out and Troyzan was voted off, with Christina avoiding elimination by a single vote.
Christina made it to the final five. At that point, she and Alicia were no longer enemies, but in fact very close allies. The alliance between Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina stood strong and voted out Alicia. Christina again found herself on the chopping block. She was very close to winning the Final Immunity Challenge, but unfortunately lost to Kim. Knowing there was nothing more she could do, Christina accepted her fate and was voted out unanimously and became the 9th and final juror.
At Final Tribal Council, she voted for Kim to win.
|Christina's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Salani Tribe Immune|
|4||Salani Tribe Immune|
|Voted Off, Day 38|
| Voted for|
- Christina hosted the Survivor: Philippines recap show on AfterBuzz TV AfterShow.
- On a 2013 episode of Survivor After Show, Christina revealed that she is working as a sales director, and that her jury speech on One World inspired her employer to offer her the job.
- Christina starred a Tony Stewart's car wash - Wallhaulers commercial along with Survivor: Pearl Islands castaway Christa Hastie.
- Christina co-host with comedian Craig Shoemaker on the Jon Lovitz Comedy Network called Craig Shoemaker Show where she revealed that she is dating Bravo Top CJ Jacobson.
- Christina attended the Survivor edition of The Price Is Right primetime special that aired on May 23, 2016. However, Christina herself did not compete.
- It appeared that Christina left her money unused at the Survivor Auction, however, in a Twitter announcement, Christina revealed that she actually purchased lasagna for $80 but it was not aired on television, hence why she could not outbid Troyzan.
- Christina had the most votes cast out of any other female in One World, with 9 votes.
- Christina lost 23 lbs. during her time in One World.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/81119/
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/user/AfterBuzzTV?feature=watch
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_p3i2bpw-4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_p3i2bpw-4&list=FLjLr63ViWGpDBcmVjTYPAJQ
- ↑ http://jlcn.tv/craig-shoemaker/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BCrNRA8FObE/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/#!/Christina_Cha/statuses/192871771425349633
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHnewl27l8s
|Survivor: One World Castaways|