|Born:||September 2, 1959|
Chicken struggled to fit in socially on the Zhan Hu tribe, and was the first person of the season to be voted out.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Steve "Chicken" Morris was born in Marion, Virginia, and grew up on a commercial farm, where he has worked with poultry since he was 13 years old. He is a single parent who raised his three children, Tyychelle and twins Dee Ann and Jessica, on his own.
Morris currently manages the farm, where they produce all natural eggs and chickens along with grass-fed beef, pork and turkey. He also runs a store on the property. He previously worked as a bouncer, a fish culturist for the Fish & Game Department, a security officer and a logger. He enjoys hunting, fishing, camping and riding ATVs. He describes himself as outgoing and someone who lives on the edge. He enjoys country and bluegrass music. His favorite sport is baseball. He is a member of the Rich Valley Fair Association and the Abingdon Farmers Market Board.
Morris currently resides in Marion, Virginia. He had four dogs, Zek, Cluck, Poke and Eli. His birth date is September 2, 1959.
Steve "Chicken" Morris was placed on the Zhan Hu tribe at the start of the season. When they reached their camp, Chicken began to give various suggestions on how to better the shelter. This irritated several of the others, so he decided to take a more "laid-back" attitude towards camp life. This led to Chicken refusing to give his opinion on anything camp related, still bothering his tribemates. After Zhan Hu lost the first Immunity Challenge, Chicken wanted to vote out Ashley Massaro due to her illness that was not improving. Dave Cruser was on his side, due to his personal conflict with Ashley. However, Peih-Gee Law wanted to target him due to his indecisiveness. In the end, Peih-Gee succeeded and Chicken was the first person voted out in a 5-2-1 vote. After his elimination, Chicken yelled "Damn!" (often subtitled as "Dayum!"), surprising and amusing many of his tribemates.
|Chicken's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Ashley|| Erik, Frosti, Jaime,|
|Voted Off, Day 3|
- In December 2017, Chicken competed in the third Survivor season on the Twisted ORG wiki and was ultimately the first person voted out in a 7-1-1 vote.
- Chicken got his nickname from his occupation, a chicken farmer.
- Chicken was the oldest contestant on Survivor: China.
- Chicken had the first confessional in China.
- Chicken is the first contestant with a nickname to have that nickname accompany his episode introductory screenshot.
- Survivor columnist Mario Lanza of the Funny 115 named Chicken's outburst as the 8th funniest moment of Survivor seasons 12-20.
|Survivor: China Castaways|