|Birth Date||June 13, 1985|
|Hometown||Charleston, South Carolina|
|Placement||2nd Runner-Up (3/18)|
Chelsea Meissner is a contestant from Survivor: One World.
Name (Age): Chelsea Meissner (26)
Tribe Designation: Salani, Tikiano
Current Residence: Charleston, S.C.
Occupation: Medical Sales
Personal Claim to Fame: I was a state champion equestrian rider.
Inspiration in Life: My mom, who was a single mother of two and worked hard to keep a roof over our heads. She survived Lyme's disease and has been a fighter her entire life.
Hobbies: Golf, hunting and wakeboarding.
Pet Peeves: Slow drivers and people who stand too close to me at the checkout line.
3 Words to Describe You: Funny, driven and bad ass.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I haven’t seen any country girls who have a strong redneck side that are strong competitors.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: For the personal challenges and win the money!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am extremely creative and am known for turning nothing into something. I have experience spear fishing and hunting. I am also good at making people laugh to lighten the mood.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m athletic, competitive, know how to play a smart game, love the outdoors and am easy to get along with.
Survivor: One WorldEdit
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Chelsea's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Salani Tribe Immune|
|4||Salani Tribe Immune|
|5||Salani Tribe Immune|
|9|| ||Individual Immunity|
| Jury Votes|
|Second Runner-Up, Day 39|
- Chelsea was one of the three finalists for the Miss Survivor contest, but ultimately lost to R.C. Saint-Amour. Chelsea placed second.
- Chelsea decided to audition for Survivor with the help of her close friend and Survivor: China contestant Jaime Dugan .
- Chelsea was the first woman to win individual immunity since Sophie Clarke won in South Pacific.
- Chelsea is the first castaway to stand when making her speech to the Jurors.
- Chelsea didn't receive any votes from the jury.
|Survivor: One World Castaways|