|Born:||April 19, 1964|
|Hometown:||Los Angeles, California|
Cassandra Franklin is a contestant from Survivor: Fiji.
Little was shown of Cassandra at the beginning of the season but after the tribe switch, she formed a bond with Earl Cole and joined he and Yau-Man Chan's Syndicate Alliance. At the merge, her previous bond as alliance outsiders with Dreamz Herd from the original Moto tribe played a major part in the destruction of the rival Four Horsemen alliance. Cassandra eventually made it to the Final Tribal Council with Dreamz and Earl, forming the first ever African-American Final Three. She was ignored by the jurors for her perceived strategy of coattail-riding, joining Dreamz in losing unanimously against Earl.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Cassandra Franklin was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She currently manages the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the University of California, Los Angeles, and has been employed by the university for 23 years.
Franklin participates in events to raise funds and awareness for Minority Women and Children with AIDS and Breast Cancer Research. Additionally, she is Vice President of the Board of Directors for the Southeast Communities Prevention and Intervention Program.
Franklin's hobbies include skiing, traveling and shopping. She describes herself as fun, warm and giving. She is very proud of her family, including her mother, Varie, who is retired and living in Los Angeles with Franklin's stepfather, Coleman. Her sister, Debra, resides in Los Angeles with her husband, Dr. Robert A. Williams, the pastor of the McCoy Memorial Baptist Church.
Franklin has been married for two years to her husband, Clif. Her birth date is April 19, 1964.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Cassandra's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Moto Tribe Immune|
|2||Moto Tribe Immune|
|3||Moto Tribe Immune|
|5||Moto Tribe Immune|
|6||Moto Tribe Immune|
|7||Moto Tribe Immune|
|8||Moto Tribe Immune|
|10||Edgardo|| Alex, Edgardo,|
| Jury Votes|
|Co-Runner-Up, Day 39|
^1 In I Wanna See If I Can Make a Deal, Yau-Man used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Cassandra's vote against him.
- On January 9, 2010, Cassandra attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Cassandra was the oldest female of Moto and of Bula Bula, and was the oldest African-American contestant on Fiji.
- Cassandra is the second of four African-American women to reach the Final Tribal Council of Survivor after Vecepia Towery. They were followed by Sabrina Thompson and Tasha Fox.
- Cassandra and Dreamz Herd are the first of six pairs to tie for the runner-up spot at the Final Tribal Council. The others are Lisa Whelchel/Michael Skupin from Philippines, Sherri Biethman/Dawn Meehan from Caramoan, Carolyn Rivera/Will Sims II from Worlds Apart, Spencer Bledsoe/Tasha Fox from Survivor: Cambodia, and Hannah Shapiro/Ken McNickle from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
- By virtue of being both runners-up, both Cassandra and Dreamz were awarded $100,000.
|Survivor: Fiji Castaways|