Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born:||October 27, 1981|
|Hometown:||West Hollywood, California|
Carolina Eastwood is a contestant from Survivor: Tocantins.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Born in Panama, Carolina spent the first six years of her life living in poverty until her father, an Army solider, moved the family to the Untied States so he could have the opportunity to provide a better life for them. Despite the adversity that Carolina has faced throughout her life, she has a positive outlook and views those difficulties as learning experiences that have pushed her to become the trash-talking firecracker and SURVIVOR of life that she is today.
Three years ago, with only $250 in her pocket, Carolina made the move from Florida to Los Angeles to accomplish personal goals and to fulfill her desire to help provide for her family. Life has not been easy for this California bartender but rather than succumbing to the negative pressures, she decided to face her inner demons and live life with a positive, compassionate outlook.
Carolina describes the relationship with her mother as an emotional rollercoaster but admires the woman that was able to overcome adversity and become a self-sufficient mother of three. Her mother has shown Carolina what dreams are made of by giving her a life that would have been impossible in Panama.
While her game strategy is still a work-in-progress, Carolina knows that the lessons learned from her life experiences have provided her with tools that may get her far in this game. If she becomes the next Sole Survivor, Carolina plans to give back to her mother, help her brothers with school, and donate to various organizations that aid victims of rape and domestic violence.
In her free time she enjoys spending time with friends and participating in outdoor activities such as surfing, snowboarding and hiking with her dogs, Sandy and Zoe.
Carolina currently resides in West Hollywood, Calif. Her birthday is October 27.
Carolina was placed on the Jalapao tribe. After the first impressions, she voted for "the old lady" (Sandy Burgin) to go back to camp instead of participating on a four hour hike. After the 4 hour trek, Carolina and the rest of the tribe found that Sandy had done nothing around camp, and this angered Carolina. She thought it was unfair that Sandy had done absolutely nothing while the other Jalapao tribe members had to go on a long hike. At the Immunity Challenge, Carolina did poorly. At camp, Carolina came across as whiny and bossy. She wanted everybody to get the shelter done, saying that "None of their projects get done." Taj Johnson-George talked to her about how annoying and bossy she was being, and Carolina agreed on some of the things Taj said. Afterwards, Carolina decided to apologize to Sandy about writing down "old lady." Because of her attitude and the fact that the other tribe mates did not want to get rid of Sandy since she did well in the challenge, they decided to not vote off Sandy. Instead, due to her bossiness and weakness in challenges, Carolina became the first person voted out of Survivor: Tocantins, in a 7-1 vote.
|Carolina's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Sandy|| J.T., Joe, Sandy, Spencer,|
Stephen, Sydney, Taj
|Voted Off, Day 3|
- On January 9, 2010, Carolina attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- During the Survivor: Redemption Island live Reunion Show, Carolina revealed to be in a romantic relationship with Survivor: Redemption Island contestant, David Murphy. Much to everybody's surprise (including Carolina), Murphy proposed to her, in which she accepted. Just before the reunion show ended, Carolina was seated at the stage, beside David, along with the other castaways from said season.
- In 2012, Carolina called the engagement with Murphy off, due to the latter's alleged cheating incident with Survivor: One World contestant, Alicia Rosa. Their feud continued over Facebook, as seen in Jim Early's Survivor Whispers group page.
- Carolina is the first Hispanic-American to be the first person voted out of a season.
- Carolina was a last minute replacement for this season. Her original spot was to be filled by Survivor: Philippines and Survivor: Cambodia castaway Abi-Maria Gomes, but the producers felt Abi-Maria would have an edge due to her living close to the Tocantins.
|Survivor: Tocantins Castaways|