|Born:||November 27, 1987|
Caleb Matthew Reynolds is a contestant from Survivor: Kaôh Rōng.
A well-liked figure at camp, Caleb was able to form relationships with virtually every one of his tribe members. This was for naught, as he was evacuated following a brutal heatstroke.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Caleb Reynolds (28)
Tribe Designation: Beauty
Current Residence: Hopkinsville, Ky.
Occupation: Army Veteran
Personal Claim to Fame: Defending my country in war and bringing my troops home safely to their families.
Inspiration in Life: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
Hobbies: Working out, competing, hunting and riding horses.
Pet Peeves: Texting while driving and nose picking.
3 Words to Describe You: Gregarious, spontaneous and hilarious.
If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? My phone because it has my music and pictures; my Bible so I can stay in the word and be in touch with God through scripture; and pen and paper so I can write my thoughts down.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Hayden because I really loved him on the show and he was athletic. He knows when to be a beast and how to play.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning the money to better life financing. Also, I love the woods and anything survival related. I feel I can survive anything, so I want to be put to the test!
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I am an ex-military man and very well trained in survival. I'm a tough competitor and can make fire out of nothing, build shelter, create insulation, help catch and kill food. I'm the die-hard outdoors man that can and will survive!
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the skills it takes to get through the tough situations of little to no water, or little to no food and I make things happen. If I made it through a war zone for 11 months, I can make it through a jungle for 39 days!
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Caleb's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|2||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|3||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|4||No Tribal Council|
|Evacuated, Day 9|
- Caleb spent nearly five days in the ICU following his evacuation prior to being sent to Ponderosa. There it was deemed to dangerous for him to stay there given the brutal heat and his recent heatstroke. He was then flown back to the U.S.
- Caleb got married to Ashley Jay Reynolds on April 30, 2016. Caleb's Gondol tribe mates Anna Khait and Tai Trang were in attendance at the wedding. Caleb and Ashley have a daughter named Kylie from Ashley's previous relationship.
- Caleb is the second castaway to have participated on a season of Big Brother before appearing on Survivor, following Hayden Moss.
- Caleb is the sixth person to never attend Tribal Council. He is preceded by Jonathan Libby, Wanda Shirk, Gary Stritesky, Kourtney Moon, and Dana Lambert.
- Caleb is the only castaway in Kaôh Rōng to never receive a vote against them at any point during the game. Neal Gottlieb also received no elimination votes, but Michele Fitzgerald voted him out of the jury.
- At the Reunion Show and in later interviews, it was revealed that Caleb had very little recognition of the moments leading up to his evacuation. He recalls finishing the Reward Challenge and collapsing. The next thing he remembers was waking up in the helicopter. This makes him the first castaway that was unconscious during his evacuation. Caleb later saw what he experienced when he saw the severity of the situation for the first time on television when his evacuation episode aired.
|Survivor: Kaôh Rōng Castaways|