|Birth Date||September 27, 1987 (age 26)|
|Occupation||Post Office Manager/Farmer|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Tadhana|
|Alliance(s)|| Five Guys Alliance|
Caleb Ondus Bankston is a contestant from Survivor: Blood vs Water.
Name (Age): Caleb Bankston (26)
Tribe Designation: Tadhana
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Colton’s Fiancé
Current Residence: Collinsville, Alabama
Occupation: Post Office Manager/Farmer
Personal Claim to Fame: Shooting a 12-point buck on my first deer hunt.
Inspiration in Life: My momma and dad. They built a small five acre farm into a large cattle/chicken operation and have helped me more than I deserve or could ever return. They are very hard working and focused people and they have taught me how to be a man.
Hobbies: Riding horses, working with my dogs and hunting/fishing.
Pet Peeves: People who don’t put down their cell phones.
Three Words to Describe You: Hard-working, hard-headed, and outdoorsman.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) My duck call 2) My camouflage Alabama hat 3) A gallon of sweet tea
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: JT because we both farm, we are both tough and can do just about anything. We aren’t stupid just because we talk slow.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Showing America how farm boys from Alabama do things.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I can definitely outlast anybody and I won’t have any enemies.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am very good at working with my hands, really good at figuring things out and problem solving.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Survivor made Colton realize a lot of things he didn’t know about himself. Some things were good and some were not so good. He grew so much from that experience and I wish I could have been there to experience it with him. When we learned it was a possibility that we could play Survivor together, I jumped at the chance because as much as he grew as a person from the first time playing, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that our relationship could withstand anything and it would only be strengthened through Survivor. However, on a selfish level, I wanted to help show America what love looks like because it doesn’t matter whether it is between two men, two women, or a man and woman. Love is love and I love Colton.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water
|Caleb's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||No Tribal Council|
|5||Tadhana Tribe Immune|
|6||Tadhana Tribe Immune|
|7||Tadhana Tribe Immune|
|11||Ciera|| Ciera, Gervase,|
|Voted Off, Day 29|
|12||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 30|
| Voted for|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Caleb is the youngest male castaway from Tadhana.
- Caleb is the only Survivor: Blood vs Water loved one who has played more total days than their partner. Caleb has played 30 days, while Colton has played only 23 combined days between his two seasons.
- Caleb was the first person without a loved one still in the game to be voted out of Kasama.
- Caleb lost 23 lbs (10.5 kg) during his time in Blood vs. Water.
- Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach suspected that Tyson Apostol's reasons for voting Caleb off before Hayden Moss was because Tyson played with someone similar to Caleb, J.T. Thomas, who went on to win the game in Survivor: Tocantins.
- Caleb is the first castaway to be voted out on Day 29.
|Survivor: Blood vs Water Castaways|
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Sardinia!