|Birth Date||February 20, 1986|
Name: Brice Johnston (27)
Tribe Designation: Solana
Current Residence: Philadelphia, Penn.
Occupation: Social Worker
Personal Claim to Fame: Being the only person from my immediate family to graduate college.
Inspiration in Life: My mother who is a single parent of four and worked two jobs at a time to ensure her children had everything they need and more. There isn’t anything in the world my mom wouldn’t do for her children.
Hobbies: Watching reality TV, listening to music, going out to social events and hanging out with loved ones and friends.
Pet Peeves: Bad breath and an insecure person.
3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, funny and goal-oriented.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Body spray—I’m obsessed with smelling good; lip balm—I wouldn’t want my big lips to get crusty and pictures of my family to remind me why I’m going so hard to win Survivor.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Cirie Fields, Colton Cumbie and Ozzy Lusth.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I love the show and I’ve been watching it for years. It has been a lifelong dream to be on Survivor. Also, to be the sole survivor and win the million dollars!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have the ability to read people so I’ll know if I can trust them after only a couple minutes of meeting them, and how to also be fake with people I don’t like. I can be very shady if I need to be!
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Everyone who meets me loves me! I’m a very loyal person and I keep my word. However, I can turn into a person eating b*tch that will play you before you can play me.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I would consider myself the package deal. I’m very easy on the eyes (beauty). I’m college educated, have common sense, am very socially aware and have street smarts (brains). Plus, I consider myself to be physically fit; I’m a natural born runner (brawn). So I’m a three for one kind of deal.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I think someone with the package deal like myself that encompasses brains, beauty and brawn. So basically, I have the best chance at winning the million dollars.
Brice was placed on the Solana tribe at the start of the season. He was initially an outcast on the tribe, but formed a close bond with fellow outsider Morgan McLeod. He also attempted to sway Jeremiah Wood to his side by exploiting his attraction to Morgan.
After losing the Day 8 Immunity Challenge, the majority Solana alliance decided to split their votes between Brice and Morgan (in case either possessed the Hidden Immunity Idol), and then eliminate the former in the revote. Despite this, Brice remained certain that Jeremiah would be loyal to him and vote out Alexis Maxwell. In the end though, Jeremiah stuck with the majority and helped split the vote. Brice was then unanimously voted out in the revote as intended, leaving Morgan on the outs.
|Brice's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Solana Tribe Immune|
|2||Solana Tribe Immune|
| Alexis, Jefra;|
Jefra, Jeremiah, LJ1
|Voted Off, Day 8|
^1 In Cops R Us, the vote ended with a 2-2-2 tie between Brice, Alexis and Morgan, forcing a revote. Jeremiah and LJ changed their votes to Brice at the revote, eliminating him from the game.
- Brice will release his own fragrance company. Fragrances by Brice Izyah will be available in May.
- Brice is the youngest male member of the Solana tribe.
- He is, however, older than every female member of his tribe.
- Brice is the first African-American LGBT contestant to be on Survivor.
- Brice is the lowest placing member of the Solana tribe.
- He is also the lowest placing male on the Solana tribe.
- He is also the third person and the third man voted out of Survivor: Cagayan, a Survivor record.
- Brice is one of four castaways (along with Russell Hantz, Hope Driskill and Malcolm Freberg) to be voted out in the revote following a three-way tie.
- He is the first to be voted out in a three-way tie with 6 tribe members. The prior three had 9 tribe members at the time.
- Brice is the third castaway to be voted out in a three-way tie on the third Tribal Council of the season, after Russell and Hope.
- ↑ "Brice's Facebook". Facebook.com. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8217803&ref=ts&fref=ts. Retrieved February 28, 2014.
- ↑ Holmes, Gordon (March 6, 2014). "‘Survivor’ Castaway Brice: ‘They Can No Longer Call it the Beauty Tribe’". Xfinity. http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2014/03/06/survivor-castaway-brice-they-can-no-longer-call-it-the-beauty-tribe/. Retrieved March 6, 2014.
|Survivor: Cagayan Castaways|