|Birth Date||November 3, 1982|
|Occupation|| Paddleboard company owner;|
Former NFL Cheerleader
|Tribe(s)|| ██ La Flor|
|Alliance(s)||La Flor Alliance|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Bikal|
██ Enil Edam
|Alliance(s)||Stealth R Us (affiliated)|
Known for using her charm and looks to her advantage, her strategic game play led to her blindside in Nicaragua. In Survivor: Caramoan she became quieter and less aggressive, which led to her significant succes in the game before a second devastating blindside.
Name: Brenda Lowe (27)
Tribe: La Flor, Libertad
Current Residence: Miami, Fla.
Occupation: Paddleboard Co. Owner
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning a Hispanic beauty pageant. I was the lamb among the Latin wolves.
Inspiration in Life: Living by the saying- "There's only one way to find out!"
Hobbies: Paddle boarding, mountain biking, swimming.
Pet Peeves: Complainers and people who don't take action!
3 Words to Describe You: Smart, sarcastic, straight-forward.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy- I wish!
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: $1,000,000 + it looks like a lot of F-U-N.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Easy, I'm a natural winner. I'm not scared of anything and nothing stops me when I get an idea in my head.
Name (Age): Brenda Lowe (30)
Tribe Designation: Bikal, Gota, Enil Edam
Previous Season: Survivor: Nicaragua – 11th castaway voted out/3rd Jury Member
Current Residence: Miami, Fla.
Occupation: Paddleboard Co. Owner
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning an Hispanic beauty pageant.
Inspiration in Life: My parents
Hobbies: Paddleboarding, fishing and biking. :)
Pet Peeves: Weakness of character
3 Words to Describe You: Straight-forward, smart and independent.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) A picture of my fiancée. 2) A picture of my family. 3) My favorite yellow bunny.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy Lusth – young, athletic, driven and focused.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win one million dollars.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m outdoorsy and have a positive attitude.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have played before and learned from my mistakes. I am more mature, more focused and have more on the line this time.
Brenda started off the game by finding the Medallion of Power up in a tree. Once the tribes were revealed to be old versus young, La Flor gave it up to get fishing supplies. When they arrived at their camp, Brenda became close friends with Chase Rice, but eventually she became aware that Shannon Elkins had made an alliance with Chase, which made her target Shannon, who would in turn target her for her perceived deviousness. With this, she rallied an alliance with Sash Lenahan, NaOnka Mixon, and Kelly Shinn.
Both Brenda and Shannon vied for Chase's vote. But with Shannon's outburst at the Day 6 Tribal Council, Chase decided to join Brenda's alliance, sending Shannon home. Brenda's control over at La Flor would then strengthen, as she and NaOnka found La Flor's Hidden Immunity Idol, putting the remnants of Shannon's alliance in jeopardy. Any potential eliminations were put on hold though, as La Flor went on to win the next two Immunity Challenges.
Her influence on voting politics remained strong, even after the Tribe Switch, when newcomer Jane Bright warned Brenda's alliance about Marty Piombo and Jill Behm ruling the original Espada tribe. At the Day 15 double boot twist, Brenda became responsible for the elimination of Kelly Bruno, an original La Flor, but a member of Shannon's former alliance, whose prosthetic leg could have given a perfect case for her to win. Brenda also took part in the split vote on Day 18 that eliminated Jill, Marty's closest ally (Marty also gave up his idol to Sash, Brenda's closest ally on post-swap La Flor).
When La Flor and Espada merged into the new Libertad tribe, Brenda told NaOnka everything that occurred on her tribe. Brenda then contributed to the eliminations of Alina Wilson and Marty, the latter of whom's elimination was made possible after he narrowly lost the Day 24 Immunity Challenge to Brenda.
The next day, Holly Hoffman attempted to put a bold move into effect in getting Brenda eliminated, saying that "Brenda has a list of who's going when, and that's when everyone will be eliminated if she's not stopped". NaOnka eventually joined in on the plan despite being close with Brenda, and since Jane, Fabio Birza, Dan Lembo, and Benry Henry would join in on the plan, Chase knew that voting with Brenda would be a futile effort, so he voted against her as well. Despite knowing she was in danger, Brenda remained confident that Sash would give her his Idol should she feel threatened. However, Sash did not give Brenda his Idol, which shocked many people, including Brenda, and Brenda was voted off 8-1-1, becoming the third member of the Jury.
At the Final Tribal Council, Brenda congratulated the finalists and told them she was proud of them. Brenda asked no questions to Fabio. Despite enjoying playing with him, she criticized Sash for making and breaking so many alliances, including the alliance they shared. Sash said that his friendships in real life was different that in the game. Then she turned on Chase for easily accepting the fact she was going to be eliminated, despite the bond they shared. Chase said he stuck his head out for her. Sash felt Chase didn't do enough to save Brenda, something she didn't agree with because Sash didn't give her his idol. In the end, Brenda voted for Chase to be the Sole Survivor.
|Brenda's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||La Flor Tribe Immune|
|2||Shannon||Alina, Fabio, Shannon|
|3||La Flor Tribe Immune|
|4||La Flor Tribe Immune|
|5||La Flor Tribe Immune|
|6|| Kelly B.;|
| Jill, Marty;|
|10||NaOnka|| Benry, Chase, Dan, Fabio,|
Holly, Jane, NaOnka, Sash
|Voted Off, Day 27|
| Voted For|
^1 In Worst Case Scenario, the vote ended with a 3-3 tie between Marty and Kelly B., forcing a revote, where the only eligible for elimination were Kelly B. and Marty. At the revote, Brenda still voted for Kelly B.
|Statistics of Brenda Lowe|
|Total number of days||63|
|Total votes received||18|
|Days spent at Redemption Island||N/A|
Brenda began the game on the Bikal tribe with nine-other fan favorites. She initially allied with Francesca Hogi, Brandon Hantz, and Erik Reichenbach, against Stealth R Us. However, at Bikal's first Tribal Council, Francesca was voted out, leaving Brenda in the minority of the tribe.
Luckily, Brenda avoided being targeted by the majority alliance and made it to the Tribe Switch on Day 14, where she was switched to the Gota tribe. Since Gota would remain the remaining tribal Immunity Challenges, Brenda made the Day 20 merge, becoming a member of the Enil Edam tribe. During this time, Brenda developed a close relationship with Dawn Meehan, after she helped her find her lost retainer. She also became an official member of Stealth R Us, helping to eliminate the rival Cool Kids Alliance.
Following Reynold Toepfer's elimination, Andrea Boehlke targeted Brenda for her strength in challenges, after barely losing to the former in the Day 33 Immunity Challenge. Luckily for Brenda, the rest of the tribe felt threatened by Andrea's Hidden Immunity Idol and blindsided her at the following Tribal Council.
On Day 35, Brenda won the Loved Ones Challenge with her father and selected Dawn and her husband to accompany them to a barbecue reward. Surprisingly, Jeff Probst gave Brenda an alternative option where she could give up the reward and time with her loved one (as well as Dawn's) in order for the rest of the tribe to have time with theirs. She chose the latter, pleasing the other contestants but upsetting Dawn. Thus, at the next Immunity Challenge, Brenda intentionally dropped out so Dawn could win immunity.
After returning from the challenge, Brenda believed that her alliance would vote off Eddie Fox, the last remaining member of the Cool Kids Alliance. However, John Cochran was intimidated by Brenda's act of selflessness at the Loved Ones Challenge, viewing her as a Jury threat. He then persuaded Dawn and Sherri Biethman into voting for Brenda, blindsiding and devastating her in a 3-2-1 vote.
At the Final Tribal Council, she had no words for Cochran and Sherri and focused her speech at Dawn. She brought up the incident where she helped Dawn retrieve her retainer. Brenda asked if had she not been able to return her false teeth, would Dawn quit the game like she said she would. Dawn answered no. Unsatisfied, Brenda ordered Dawn to take out her teeth to prove that being seen without them was not a big deal. Dawn did so, satisfying Brenda but in the end, Brenda voted Cochran for Sole Survivor. At the reunion, Brenda (via satellite) received an apology from Dawn in an attempt by Jeff Probst to make amends and hopefully cease the commotion.
|Brenda's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|3||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|4||No Tribal Council|
|Bikal Tribe Immune|
|6||Gota Tribe Immune|
|7||Gota Tribe Immune|
|Voted Off, Day 36|
| Voted for|
- Brenda appeared in the music video Twilight by the pop band Cover Drive.
- Brenda appeared in a commercial for Granola.
- According to multiple sources, Brenda is engaged as of the filming of Caramoan.
- Brenda appeared as a news reporter in a Rooms To Go commercial starring Sofia Vergara.
- Brenda is of Chinese and Bolivian descent.
- Brenda is the lowest-ranking member of Libertad to have won an individual Immunity Challenge.
- Marty Piombo stated in a Ponderosa clip that if Brenda made it to the end, he would've voted for her to win.
- Brenda is the third Asian contestant to play multiple seasons, after Shii Ann Huang and Yau-Man Chan.
- Coincidentally, they are the only people to represent their seasons, with Brenda representing Survivor: Nicaragua.
- Coincidentally, both Brenda and Shii Ann finished 10th on their first season and 6th on their second.
- Brenda is the last original female La Flor member to be voted out, as NaOnka Mixon and Kelly Shinn would eventually quit.
- Phillip Sheppard gave Brenda the nickname "Serenity", after she joined the Stealth R Us 2.0 alliance.
- Brenda holds the record for the highest number of consecutive episodes without having a confessional while still in the game, with eight, surpassing Natalie Tenerelli's previous record of seven.
- On both her seasons, Brenda won the second individual immunity challenge.
- She is the only contestant to win the second individual immunity challenge on more than one season.
- Brenda is a former cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins.
- Coincidentally, fellow Nicaragua castaway Jimmy Johnson coached the Miami Dolphins.
- Brenda is the first person to win the Loved Ones Challenge in which the reward was spending time with two Loved Ones.
- Brenda is one of two contestants to not appear at the Reunion Show, as she was unable to attend the Caramoan reunion due to her pregnancy (also missing this reunion was Brandon Hantz who was banned from attending).
- She did make an appearance via satellite.
- Brenda is the only returning player in Caramoan to improve on her original placement and not make the Final Tribal Council.
- In both seasons she competed in, the colors of the starting and the merged tribes were repeated from past seasons. In Nicaragua, the starting tribe colors were yellow and blue and red for the merged tribe, just like in Amazon. In Caramoan,the starting tribe colors were orange and purple and green for the merged tribe, just like in Micronesia.
- Brenda is the first and only castaway to find the Medallion of Power in her respective season.
|Survivor: Nicaragua Castaways|
|Survivor: Caramoan Castaways|