|Birth Date||November 3, 1982|
|Occupation|| Paddleboard company owner;|
Former NFL Cheerleader
|Tribe(s)|| ██ La Flor|
|Alliance(s)||La Flor Alliance|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Bikal|
██ Enil Edam
|Alliance(s)||Stealth R Us (affiliated)|
Known for using her charm and looks to her advantage, her strategic game play led to her blindside in Nicaragua. In Survivor: Caramoan she became quieter and less aggressive, which led to her significant success in the game before a second devastating blindside.
Name: Brenda Lowe (27)
Tribe: La Flor, Libertad
Current Residence: Miami, Fla.
Occupation: Paddleboard Co. Owner
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning a Hispanic beauty pageant. I was the lamb among the Latin wolves.
Inspiration in Life: Living by the saying- "There's only one way to find out!"
Hobbies: Paddle boarding, mountain biking, swimming.
Pet Peeves: Complainers and people who don't take action!
3 Words to Describe You: Smart, sarcastic, straight-forward.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy- I wish!
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: $1,000,000 + it looks like a lot of F-U-N.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Easy, I'm a natural winner. I'm not scared of anything and nothing stops me when I get an idea in my head.
Name : Brenda Lowe (30)
Tribe Designation: Bikal, Gota, Enil Edam
Previous Season: Survivor: Nicaragua – 11th castaway voted out/3rd Jury Member
Current Residence: Miami, Florida
Occupation: Paddleboard Company Owner
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning a Hispanic beauty pageant.
Inspiration in Life: Both of my parents
Hobbies: paddle boarding, fishing and biking:)
Pet Peeves: The weakness of character
3 Words to Describe You: Straight-forward, smart and independent.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) A picture of my fiancée. 2) A picture of my family. 3) My favorite yellow bunny.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy Lusth because he is young, athletic, driven and focused.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win the million
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m an outdoorsy type of person and have a positive attitude.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have played before and learned from my mistakes. I am more mature, more focused and have more on the line this time.
Brenda began the game on the younger La Flor tribe. In the first few minutes of the game, Brenda found the Medallion of Power, which La Flor exchanged for fishing supplies. At camp, Brenda became close friends with Chase Rice, but eventually learned that he had made an alliance with Shannon Elkins. This made Brenda target Shannon, who in turn targeted her. Seeking allies, Brenda joined the alliance of Sash Lenahan and NaOnka Mixon, as well as recruited Kelly Shinn into their group.
Now with four guaranteed votes for Shannon, Brenda pleaded for Chase to join her alliance and give them a majority. Though reluctant at first, Shannon's outburst at the Day 6 Tribal Council persuaded Chase to vote with Brenda's alliance, sending Shannon home. With Chase now on her side, Brenda's alliance assumed control of the La Flor tribe, targeting Alina Wilson and Kelly Bruno. However, La Flor won the following two Immunity Challenges, putting any eliminations on hold.
At the Day 13 Tribe Switch, Brenda remained on La Flor along with most of her alliance. She, along with the other younger members of the tribe, quickly bonded with Jane Bright, who warned Brenda about Marty Piombo's control of the original Espada tribe. Seeing Marty as a threat, Brenda and Sash decided to have their alliance split their votes between Marty and his ally Jill Behm in case either of them had the Hidden Immunity Idol. However, Jill won individual Immunity at the challenge, forcing Brenda's alliance to split their votes between Marty and original La Flor outsider Kelly B., whose prosthetic leg was deemed by Brenda as too threatening should she make the Final Tribal Council. Despite initially planning to eliminate Marty, Kelly B. was ultimately viewed as too dangerous to continue and Brenda voted her out at the revote. Despite this minor setback, Brenda's alliance successfully eliminated Jill on Day 18, after splitting their votes between her and Marty.
Brenda was among the contestants to make it to the merge on Day 19, joining the new Libertad tribe. Brenda's original alliance reassembled and proceeded to vote out threats Alina and Marty. Realizing Brenda's control over the game, Holly Hoffman decided to campaign for her elimination. She successfully recruited most of the tribe, including Brenda's ally NaOnka to her side. Holly also attempted to get Chase to assist them as well, but he was hesitant about voting against Brenda and ended up telling her of Holly's plan. Despite this information, Brenda remained confident, believing that Sash would use his Idol to save her if she felt threatened. However, prior to Tribal Council, NaOnka advised Sash against this and warned him of the repercussions of doing so. Thus at Tribal Council, Sash did not use his Idol on Brenda and she was voted out in a 8-1-1 vote, becoming the third member of the Jury.
At the Final Tribal Council, Brenda stated that she was proud of the finalists but criticized Sash for breaking the alliance that they had. She then chastised Chase for easily accepting the fact she was going to be eliminated, despite the bond they shared. In the end though, Brenda voted for Chase to be the Sole Survivor.
|Brenda's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||La Flor Tribe Immune|
|2||Shannon||Alina, Fabio, Shannon|
|3||La Flor Tribe Immune|
|4||La Flor Tribe Immune|
|5||La Flor Tribe Immune|
|6|| Kelly B.;|
| Jill, Marty;|
|10||NaOnka|| Benry, Chase, Dan, Fabio,|
Holly, Jane, NaOnka, Sash
|Voted Off, Day 27|
| Voted For|
^1 In Worst Case Scenario, the vote ended with a 3-3 tie between Kelly B. and Marty, forcing a revote. Brenda did not change her vote at the revote.
|Statistics of Brenda Lowe|
|Total number of days||63|
|Total votes received||18|
|Days spent at Redemption Island||N/A|
Brenda began the game on the Bikal tribe with nine other fan favorites. She initially allied with Francesca Hogi, Brandon Hantz, and Erik Reichenbach against Stealth R Us. However, at Bikal's first Tribal Council, Francesca was voted out, leaving Brenda in the minority of the tribe. Luckily, Brenda avoided being targeted by the majority alliance and made it to the Tribe Switch on Day 14, where she was switched to the Gota tribe. Since Gota would win the remaining tribal Immunity Challenges, Brenda made the Day 20 merge, becoming a member of the Enil Edam tribe. During this time, Brenda developed a close relationship with Dawn Meehan, after she helped her find her lost retainer. She also became an official member of Stealth R Us, helping to eliminate the rival Cool Kids Alliance.
Following Reynold Toepfer's elimination, Andrea Boehlke targeted Brenda for her strength in challenges, after barely losing to the former in the Day 31 Immunity Challenge. Luckily for Brenda, the rest of the tribe felt threatened by Andrea's Hidden Immunity Idol and blindsided her at the following Tribal Council.
On Day 35, Brenda won the Loved Ones Challenge with her father and selected Dawn and her husband to accompany them to a barbecue reward. Surprisingly, Jeff Probst gave Brenda an alternative option where she could give up the reward and time with her loved one (as well as Dawn's) in order for the rest of the tribe to have time with theirs. She chose the latter, pleasing the other contestants but upsetting Dawn. Thus, at the next Immunity Challenge, Brenda intentionally dropped out so Dawn could win immunity. After returning from the challenge, Brenda believed that her alliance would vote off Eddie Fox, the last remaining member of the Cool Kids Alliance. However, John Cochran was intimidated by Brenda's act of selflessness at the Loved Ones Challenge, viewing her as a Jury threat. He then persuaded Dawn and Sherri Biethman into voting for Brenda, blindsiding and devastating her in a 3-2-1 vote, where she said "it hurts".
At the Final Tribal Council, she had no words for Cochran and Sherri and focused her speech at Dawn. She brought up the incident where she helped Dawn retrieve her retainer. Brenda asked if had she not been able to return her false teeth, would Dawn quit the game like she said she would. Dawn answered no. Unsatisfied, Brenda ordered Dawn to take out her teeth to prove that being seen without them was not a big deal. Dawn did so, satisfying Brenda but in the end, Brenda voted Cochran for Sole Survivor. At the reunion, Brenda (via satellite) received an apology from Dawn in an attempt by Jeff Probst to make amends and hopefully cease the commotion.
|Brenda's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|3||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|4||No Tribal Council|
|Bikal Tribe Immune|
|6||Gota Tribe Immune|
|7||Gota Tribe Immune|
|Voted Off, Day 36|
| Voted for|
^1 In Come Over to the Dark Side, the vote ended with a 3-3-3 tie between Andrea, Malcolm and Reynold, forcing a revote. Brenda voted for Malcolm at the revote.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Brenda is the oldest woman on La Flor
- Brenda is of Chinese and Bolivian descent.
- Brenda is the lowest-ranking member of Libertad to have won an individual Immunity Challenge.
- Marty Piombo stated in a Ponderosa clip that if Brenda made it to the end, he would've voted for her to win.
- Brenda is the third Asian contestant to play multiple seasons, after Shii Ann Huang and Yau-Man Chan.
- Coincidentally, they are the only people to represent their seasons, with Brenda representing Survivor: Nicaragua
- Coincidentally, both Brenda and Shii Ann finished 10th on their first season and 6th on their second.
- Both times Brenda won individual immunity, The Challenge was the second one of the merge.
- Brenda is the last original female La Flor member to be voted out, as NaOnka Mixon and Kelly Shinn would eventually quit.
- Phillip Sheppard gave Brenda the nickname "Serenity", after she joined the Stealth R Us 2.0 alliance.
- Brenda holds the record for the highest number of consecutive episodes without having a confessional while still in the game, with eight, surpassing Natalie Tenerelli's previous record of seven.
- On both her seasons, Brenda won the second individual immunity challenge.
- She is the only contestant to win the second individual immunity challenge on more than one season.
- Brenda is a former cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins.
- Coincidentally, fellow Nicaragua castaway Jimmy Johnson coached the Miami Dolphins.
- Brenda is the first person to win the Loved Ones Challenge in which the reward was spending time with two Loved Ones.
- Brenda is one of two contestants to not appear at the Reunion Show, as she was unable to attend the Caramoan reunion due to her pregnancy (also missing this reunion was Brandon Hantz who was banned from attending).
- She did make an appearance via satellite.
- Brenda is the only returning player in Caramoan to improve on her original placement and not make the Final Tribal Council.
- In both seasons she competed in, the colors of the starting and the merged tribes were repeated from past seasons. In Nicaragua, the starting tribe colors were yellow and blue and red for the merged tribe, just like in Amazon and Guatemala. In Caramoan, the starting tribe colors were orange and purple and green for the merged tribe, just like in Micronesia.
- Brenda is the first and only castaway to find the Medallion of Power.
- Brenda shares her birthday with Francesca Hogi.
- Every season Brenda competed in had a total of 20 castaways. Brenda was one of six castaways to do this, the other five being Candice Cody, Erik Reichenbach, Laura Morett, Parvati Shallow and Tom Westman.
|Survivor: Nicaragua Castaways|
|Survivor: Caramoan Castaways|