|Birth Date||May 8, 1969|
|Hometown||Tampa Bay, Florida|
|Occupation||Attorney/Former NFL player|
|Alliance(s)||Five Guys Alliance|
John Broward "Brad" Culpepper is a contestant from Survivor: Blood vs Water.
Culpepper, a former NFL player, is the husband of Survivor: One World contestant Monica Culpepper. He was the kingpin of Tadhana before the merge, but was blindsided in one of the biggest power shifts at Tribal Council.
Name (Age): Brad Culpepper (44)
Tribe Designation: Tadhana
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Monica’s Husband
Current Residence: Tampa, Florida
Occupation: Attorney and Retired NFL Player. Played for the Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Chicago Bears.
Personal Claim to Fame: My 21-year marriage.
Inspiration in Life: Monica, because she is selfless in her drive to improve our family.
Hobbies: Any outdoor adventure, kickboxing and gardening.
Pet Peeves: Hypocrisy and long goodbyes.
Three Words to Describe You: Tenacious, independent, and forward-thinking.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: The outdoorsy types like Ozzy, Colby and the first time Skupin played.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Redeem my wife for being blindsided by Colton.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Learning from my wife’s experience, I know I can never truly trust anyone. I’ll play paranoid and always play my angle.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I grew up in a stilt house on Dog Island in the Gulf of Mexico, spent 18 years in various locker rooms dealing with all kinds, and have devoted my last 12 years as a trial attorney, persuading people to understand my clients’ positions.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Monica means more to me than anyone in this world. While this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I will always place her before me as I would never want to jeopardize her Survivor flame.
Survivor: Blood vs. WaterEdit
|Brad's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||No Tribal Council|
| Caleb, Ciera, Katie;|
Caleb, Katie, Vytas1
|Voted Off, Day 10|
|5||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 14|
- Brad is the fifth player on the show to be related to the NFL, following Gary Hogeboom, Jimmy Johnson, Steve Wright, and Grant Mattos.
- Of these five, Brad is the first to have primarily played a defensive position. Gary, Steve, and Grant were all offensive players, while Jimmy J. was only a coach and not a player.
- Brad is the oldest male member of Tadhana.
- Coincidentally, Brad spent the same amount of days that his wife, Monica, did in her first season.
- Brad Culpepper was first mentioned in Survivor One World during an interview with Monica.
|Survivor: Blood vs Water Castaways|