|Season:||Bocas del Toro|
|Namesake:||Island in Panama|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Machiga on Day 22|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Alexandra Denikine (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Delphine Bano (Winner)|
Boro has no insignia.
Boro is one of two competing tribes on Koh-Lanta: Bocas del Toro.
Their tribe color is red.
- Alexandra Denikine, a wine merchant from Paris.
- Antoine Sanchez, a retired police officer from Pyrénées-Atlantiques.
- Hélène Patry, a literature teacher from Nice (Joined Day 6 after Alexandra was evacuated).
- Julie Bourdon, a waitress from La Garenne-Colombes.
- Linda Penard, a hairdresser from Rennes.
- Moundir Zoughari, a sports instructor from Paris.
- Philippe Huquet, a former entrepreneur from Isère.
- Richard Lecourt, a farmer from Indre-et-Loire.
- Sylvie Pommier, a secretary from Gironde.
This was the Boro tribe after Richard's return on Day 8.
- ► Antoine Sanchez
- Delphine Bano, a waitress from Haute-Savoie (Joined Day 17 after Philippe was evacuated).
- ► Hélène Patry
- ► Julie Bourdon
- ► Linda Penard
- ► Moundir Zoughari
- ► Philippe Huquet
- ► Sylvie Pommier
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.