|Namesake:||A town in Caramoan, Camarines Sur|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Gota on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Francesca Hogi (20/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||John Cochran (Winner)|
Their tribe color is purple.
- » Andrea Boehlke, from Redemption Island, notable for being the first woman to win and return from Redemption Island.
- » Brandon Hantz, from South Pacific, known for being Russell Hantz's nephew and struggling with his morality and temptations within the game while holding strong religious beliefs.
- » Brenda Lowe, from Nicaragua, remembered for being a strategic power player from her original season who was betrayed by her own alliance.
- » Corinne Kaplan, from Gabon, infamous for openly expressing her hatred of other castaways and for her harsh jury speech against Sugar Kiper.
- » Dawn Meehan, from South Pacific, remembered as the adoptive mother of six and part of the failed Savaii Alliance who started off on shaky grounds, but later grew into a challenge force and a jury threat.
- » Erik Reichenbach, from Micronesia, best known for giving up his Immunity Necklace to the infamous Black Widow Brigade and getting blindsided as a result.
- » Francesca Hogi, from Redemption Island, known as the first person ever sent to and eliminated from Redemption Island and for her rivalry with Phillip Sheppard.
- » John Cochran, from South Pacific, remembered for asking Jeff Probst to call him by his last name since he claims Jeff calls all the best players by their last name and for betraying his original tribe because of how they treated him.
- » Malcolm Freberg, from Philippines, remembered for being the fan favorite "Golden Boy" who rose from the decimated Matsing tribe and developed into a threat for the win.
- » Phillip Sheppard, from Redemption Island, known for his brash and outspoken nature and claiming to be a former Special Agent.
- ► Corinne Kaplan
- ► Dawn Meehan
- ► John Cochran
- ► Julia Landauer, a racecar driver from Stanford, California.
- ► Matt Bischoff, a BMX bike salesman from Cincinnati, Ohio.
- ► Michael Snow, an event planner from New York City, New York.
- ► Phillip Sheppard
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Like the previous Favorites tribe, Bikal is a purple tribe.
- 6 members of the original Bikal tribe came from seasons that have the Redemption Island twist (3 each from Survivor: Redemption Island and Survivor: South Pacific).
- Francesca Hogi is the only Bikal tribe member to have never reached the merge phase of her original season, as she was the first one voted out.
- Phillip is the only Bikal tribe member to never have been voted out before coming onto this season, as he was in the Final Three of his original season.
- This makes him the third "Favorite" to have not been voted out prior to returning on a Fans vs. Favorites season. Ozzy Lusth and Amanda Kimmel from Survivor: Micronesia both returned having not been voted out in their previous seasons.
- Bikal won every Reward Challenge before the Tribe Switch.
- Bikal was the only one of two tribes to produce female jury members in Caramoan.
- Like Favorites tribe Malakal, Bikal is also another Favorites tribe in which the Sole Survivor eventually came from. (Parvati Shallow for Malakal, John Cochran for Bikal)
- Both castaways were considered sketchy choices for Favorites; Parvati was viewed as a "One-dimensional flirt" in Survivor: Cook Islands while Cochran was largely viewed in a negative light for flipping on the Savaii Alliance, disputing both as not true fan favorites when they were cast on their respective Fans vs. Favorites seasons. However, both played a very strategic game in their second season and earned the praise from fans and jurors alike. Also, both seasons had 8-person juries.
- John Cochran, Dawn Meehan and Brenda Lowe were the only Bikal members to improve over their previous placings.
- Brenda is the only one not to make the Final Tribal Council.
- Bikal was the only tribe of the season to have a 3-3 tie; both Gota and Enil Edam had 3-3-3 ties.
- Michael Snow was the only fan who was a part of post-switch Bikal to make the merge.
- Despite its original members being returning players, only four of them have had their torches snuffed twice: Francesca, Corinne, Malcolm, and Brenda.
- Brandon was voted out outside of Tribal Council and thus did not have his torch snuffed for a second time.
- Phillip was a finalist on his first season; being voted out this season, his torch has only been snuffed once.
- Andrea was voted out twice in her first season, having returned from Redemption Island; being voted out this season, her torch has been snuffed thrice.
- Erik was medically evacuated and thus did not have his torch snuffed for a second time.
- Cochran and Dawn were finalists this season; being voted out once in their original season, their torches have only been snuffed once.
- Cochran and Dawn stayed at the Bikal camp for the entire 39 days, since they never switched to Gota and they made it to the merge, in which the Enil Edam camp was formerly occupied by Bikal.
- Bikal lived at Tayak Beach, the same beach where Kalabaw lived.
- Bikal is the second of three starting tribes of all returning players to not have any of its members start out on a tribe of the same color in their previous season(s).