|Namesake:||The Bayon temple.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Angkor|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Ta Keo on Day 17|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Monica Padilla (16/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Jeremy Collins (Winner)|
Bayon (ប្រាសាទបាយ័ន) is a tribe from Survivor: Cambodia. Their tribe color is magenta.
In addition to being the stronger of the two starting tribes, Bayon's tribal dynamics also allowed nine of its members to enter the merge even in the face of two tribe switches, in contrast to their rivals.
- » Andrew Savage, from Pearl Islands, remembered for his leadership of the Morgan tribe and the Outcast twist that ended his game abruptly.
- » Ciera Eastin, from Blood vs. Water, known for voting out her mother and causing the second rock drawing tiebreaker in Survivor history.
- » Jeremy Collins, from San Juan del Sur, memorable for competing against his wife at the first Reward Challenge, his rivalry with Josh Canfield and being blindsided by his allies.
- » Joe Anglim, from Worlds Apart, notable for his leadership on the No Collars and his immunity run after the merge.
- » Kass McQuillen, from Cagayan, remembered for her antagonistic nature and abrasive attitude after the merge.
- » Keith Nale, from San Juan del Sur, remembered for his lack of strategic prowess, leading to to the now-infamous "stick to the plan" phrase.
- » Kimmi Kappenberg, from The Australian Outback, memorable for her attitude rubbing many of her tribemates the wrong way and for being part of the famous "finger wagging" fight with former castaway Alicia Calaway.
- » Monica Padilla, from Samoa, notable for her liability in challenges and defiance against Russell Hantz.
- » Stephen Fishbach, from Tocantins, known for his strategic gameplay which lead him to the Final Tribal Council, which he lost to his ally J.T. Thomas in a unanimous 7-0 vote.
- » Tasha Fox, from Cagayan, notable for her frustration of being on the "brains" tribe and winning multiple challenges after the merge before being voted out as a threat.
- ► Jeremy Collins
- ►» Kelly Wiglesworth, from Borneo, known for her record-setting immunity streak and becoming the first ever runner-up in Survivor history.
- ► Kimmi Kappenberg
- ► Monica Padilla
- ►» Spencer Bledsoe, from Cagayan, remembered as the underdog of his season along with his chess-like gameplay analogies and strategy.
- ► Stephen Fishbach
- ►► Jeremy Collins
- ►► Joe Anglim
- ►► Keith Nale
- ►►» Kelley Wentworth, from San Juan del Sur, remembered for her under-the-radar game and her strained relationship with her father which led to her elimination.
- ►► Kimmi Kappenberg
- ►► Stephen Fishbach
- ►► Tasha Fox
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Bayon's sigil is based from Ganesh, the Hindu elephant god.
- Bayon is the first magenta starting tribe and the second overall, following Soliantu from Survivor: Marquesas.
- Because Bayon is the first starting tribe of its color, it is also the third of three starting tribes of all-returning players seasons to not have any of its members start out on a tribe of the same color in their previous season(s), after Chapera in Survivor: All-Stars and Bikal in Survivor: Caramoan.
- Monica Padilla was the only castaway to be voted out from Bayon, as well as the only original Bayon member to be voted out pre-merge.
- Abi-Maria Gomes is the only castaway to reach the merge to not have been on Bayon.
- Bayon holds the record for the most number of original members to reach the merge, with 9, and also the most in terms of percentage among seasons that started with two tribes, with 90% of their original members making the merge.
- Jeremy Collins, Kimmi Kappenberg, and Stephen Fishbach are the three castaways to stay on Bayon after both switches.
- Post-merge Reward Challenge teams that used Bayon's color were referred to as "purple" instead of "magenta" or "pink", for unknown reasons.
- If The Outcasts from Survivor: Pearl Islands are considered to have been an official tribe, Bayon and Ta Keo are the 99th and 100th tribes in Survivor history.
- The location of the Bayon camp is in the same place as the Gondol camp in Survivor: Kaôh Rōng. The beach is known as Bai Cheap Bay.