|Namesake:||A beach in Phang Nga Bay.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 2|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Karwaï on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Marius Torterat (19/21)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Gabriel Gubbels (3/21)|
Aopoh has no sigil.
Aopoh is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: Thaïlande. Their tribe color is red.
The tribe members are chosen by Marius, the youngest male castaway. On Day 4, Cassandre joins the tribe after spending the first days on the Island of the Necklaces.
- Amir Doukhan, a sales manager from Yvelines.
- Carine Cazals, a stock manager from Tarn.
- Carole Poncelet, a fencer from Puy-de-Dôme.
- Cassandre Girard, a tourism graduate from Hauts-de-Seine (joined Day 4).
- Cécilia Siharaj, a professional dancer from Hauts-de-Seine.
- Gabriel Gubbels, a police inspector from Belgium.
- Karima Neggaz, a soldier from Paris.
- Marius Torterat, an automobile design student from Vosges.
- Nicolas Rouyé, a model from Charente-Maritime.
- Romain Palazzetti, a home automation manager from Alpes-Maritimes.
On Day 10, the new tribe members are chosen by Karima, who became the new leader of Aopoh after she found the hidden message on the Island of the Necklaces.
- ► Amir Doukhan
- ► Carine Cazals
- ► Carole Poncelet
- ► Karima Neggaz
- ► Lolo Facione, a swimming coach from Oise.
- ► Pascal Salviani, a real estate developer from Alpes-Maritimes.
- ► Romain Palazzetti
- ► Steve Best, a textile entrepreneur from Hauts-de-Seine.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.